RC Groups

RC Groups
    Non R/C Items (FS/W)
        Sold Some Items For Sale or Trade

#1 Micheal81 Oct 25, 2012 12:38 AM

Some Items For Sale or Trade

9 Attachment(s)
As mentioned in this thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1758251 I'm trying to upgrade my DX6i to a DX7S. However, I need to get up the funds to buy one or make some type of trade. I don't have much that I can get rid of right now, but maybe it's a start.

DX6i - Comes with TX, manual, & rechargeable batteries. Near perfect condition. $125 shipped CONUS.

I know it may be a long shot, but if anyone if anyone has a decent offer on the items below or want to trade a DX7S for my DX6i and the items below, then let me know. It would be great if someone would take the lot. It would help save me shipping cost and help me reach my goal to get a DX7S.

Parkzone Charger & Lipo that came with the Micro Mustang - Used just a few times.

480 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 960Kv that came with the PZ full sized Trojan. Great condition. Used just a few times. SOLD

Parkzone Micro Mustang prop (unused) & landing gear (used)

Parkzone Habu landing gear - Main gear slightly used. Missing strut for nose gear.

Parkzone Habu Horizontal Stabilizer and Vertical Stabilizer - Unused and perfect condition.

Parkzone T-28 Trojan Cowl - Unused and perfect condition.

#2 Micheal81 Nov 04, 2012 10:10 PM

Items still available. Make an offer! I really want to get a DX7S.