RC Groups

RC Groups
    Chit Chat
        Discussion Admitting to Trollery

#1 Dtrimas Oct 17, 2012 08:10 PM

Admitting to Trollery

I never thought I was a troll until I looked back at my posts today...wow. I posted this just to admit that I feel pretty stupid for all the stuff I've posted, and I wish I could go back and change all of it. Unfortunately I am not capable of doing that, so I just have to live with all of it. Sorry to all of the people that I annoyed to death.

#2 KE Spin Oct 20, 2012 11:19 PM

Thanks for the apology. BTW, you can go back and edit your posts.

#3 Morrison79 Oct 28, 2012 06:26 PM

I have a fair number of Troll accounts on different forums. It's fun to mess with people, they get way too worked up online. Troll on young one.

#4 verticalspark Nov 22, 2012 09:42 PM

its ok. At least you realize what you have been doing.

To be fair we all do it regardless of what the original reason was. I am all about helping and answering questions I can to help people but every once in a while I "poke somebody" to keep the argument going. But I'm in the military and its a every day occurrence to provoke somebody to keep the "entertainment" alive. I think every once in a while is ok but when that is all you do it gets annoying.

#5 maxgull Nov 23, 2012 04:57 PM

Tollers anthem
Successful Troll Song (with lyrics) (0 min 39 sec)

#6 Jon Snow Nov 24, 2012 10:14 AM

I've been known to push a supermarket trolley-

#7 Dejavu*Xion Dec 06, 2012 07:48 PM

Ahhhh this thread caught my eye. Dont feel bad at all. I have known the KING of trolls in crvnation

#8 fishycomics Jan 03, 2013 06:21 AM

that is the part people never get. and tell you you're the one and they already reporting you while they are the one's wit the addiction.

#9 cyclops2 Jan 07, 2013 08:47 PM

Requires 2 to Tango.

A troll
And

A ultra sensitive who believes he is always right. Then checks report boxes to feel better.

#10 RCWorks Jan 17, 2013 12:50 PM

For relief eat 2 goats and call me in the morning.

Don't know if it works but it's worth a try. :)