RC Groups

RC Groups
    Non R/C Items (FS/W)
        Nine eagles nib

#1 kurtis01 Oct 11, 2012 10:19 AM

Nine eagles nib

2 Attachment(s)
HERE IS A NINE EAGLES HELI AS FAR AS I KNOW IT IS NEW NO BATTERIES IN IT. sorry for caps lol. But I have never flew it so as i said i think it is new looks new smells new taste new so i guess its new.once again im going to let my granddaughter pick the winner so plead to her she is 7 but can read better than me so plead your heart out. just pay shipping.

P.S it has two batteries for the heli no for the transmitter.

THE WINNER WAS MOPOWER 71 THANKS EVERYONE MORE TO COME.

#2 mdeutschman Oct 11, 2012 10:34 AM

My granddaughter is 6 also and wants to fly like grandpa. She is currently flying airhogs and wants to move up. She is getting good at this. BTW her name is April.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/a...17569696_n.jpg

#3 anatoly Oct 11, 2012 10:36 AM

Would love to have this item for some indoor flying this winter! Thanks for considering me.

#4 Aby Oct 11, 2012 10:42 AM

would like to have one
greetings from bosnia :D

#5 radio freak Oct 11, 2012 10:48 AM

I'd like to have this for my nephew.He would love to receive this as his birthday gift.Thank you for your consideration and all the best to who ever receives this.

#6 Chris_K Oct 11, 2012 11:05 AM

Hello,

What a beautiful little helicopter! Thank you for being so generous. I would love to be able to fly it around in the living room, and it would mystify our house bunny Honeybun. Best wishes to the winner.

Chris

#7 zeros Oct 11, 2012 11:11 AM

Two of my girls love flying my RC helicopters, but the one that they use is currently out of commission. This would be perfect for them to use until I can get the other one fixed. Once that happens, they could even fly at the same time, which would prevent many fights. Thanks for the giveaway!

#8 krefi Oct 11, 2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurtis01 (Post 22972224)
smells new taste new

Ha! Careful, I'm sure it contains chemicals known by the state of California to cause cancer, or something like that.

I'd like to be considered, as I could use this to train my young son in the dark arts of heli piloting. Cheers!

#9 Murman Oct 11, 2012 11:31 AM

I would love to receive this heli. My wife has me on a strict budget for the next year (or 5) until we get our daughter's college loans paid off. This would make a great Christmas gift to myself.

#10 Cub Man Oct 11, 2012 11:57 AM

I would like in the running as I'm learning to fly helicopters

#11 JKlugman14 Oct 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Pick me please! Im in highschool and don't have very much money to spend on RC!
Josh

#12 Mopower71 Oct 11, 2012 12:20 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My son Patrick would love this. it is his ninth birthday today. I"ll put up a picture of him when i get home. should be around six pm eastern time. how crazy is this? he turns 9 on 10/11/12. how often does that happen?
Im not home yet but here is Patrick waiting for the school bus and trying on his Halloween costume

#13 pilotavery Oct 11, 2012 12:30 PM

As you can see in my recent posts, I am interested in getting started in helicopters. I am just going to be honest, I recently got out of RC airplanes, but I have been in in the simulator for a while. I would love to have something like this.

#14 skydvejam Oct 11, 2012 12:38 PM

I do not want to put my hat in for this, I have two of these little birds, other than the feathering shaft they are wonderful. Rick @ clubheli.com has some wonderful heads for these.

#15 felipewvu Oct 11, 2012 01:07 PM

Id like a shot a;)t it i can use:( thia wit:oh my brother:D:p