RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)
        Sold Rare.... Hangar 9 .90 "Miss America " p51 Mustang

#1 FRDodge Oct 10, 2012 05:58 PM

Rare.... Hangar 9 .90 "Miss America " p51 Mustang

3 Attachment(s)
Howdy Folks,

HEY.... this is one you don't see anymore. You may see some smaller repro's from cheaper companies... but this one has been out of manufacture for about 10 yrs! I found one NIB, built it, flown it.. (it flies GREAT)... and now it's for sale to the best offer! This P51 MISS AMERICA has only been flown 4 times and NO CRASHES!

It has approx. 64" wingspan, I put in a NEW SAITO 100 4-stroke, HD Servo's, ready to race with your RX in it! This plane FLIES LIKE A DREAM! You can take my personal decals off with a blow dryer or heat gun... It comes with a 4 blade prop also, red/gray and looks awesome taxiing' with the 4 blade on it. Once these RARE BIRDS are gone... you will never see them again. So any P51 collectors looking for a HANGAR 9 "Miss America" RR. I'm in Southern Oregon on the I-5 Corridor so will meet you somewhere fairly close... (within 100miles). Local pickup. OR if you want it shipped, you pay me to take it to one of these packing places that will pack and ship it to you ( you pay actual cost). Likely be only 2 boxes.
Asking $700.00
For more info you can call me at 541.951.5807
or email me: 1godscowboy@gmail.com

thanks for stopping by!!

#2 Fentonflyers Oct 11, 2012 07:31 PM

Hey I have one of these. Picked it up used this summer. Has a Saito 100 in it too. Awesome flyer and goes like the dickens with that 100. Ye Ha!

#3 Kyler1 Oct 11, 2012 08:42 PM

I have wanted one ever since I was ten years old and saw a guy at our club fly his. What a beautiful great plane.

#4 FRDodge Oct 11, 2012 10:27 PM

It is one of the best flying P51's I have ever flown and I've flown many.