RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)
        For Sale Zephyr 2 with EZUHF and 2.4 vtx. ARF

#1 IrisAerial Oct 10, 2012 03:29 PM

Zephyr 2 with EZUHF and 2.4 vtx. ARF

1 Attachment(s)
I've never flown nor applied power to plane as i dont want to decrease the value of the plane. I purchased this to use for filming golf courses but I realize it is too fast and dangerous in that tight of an environment. I have the bay cut out to work with the Sony Nex5n. A gopro would also fit in the bay perfectly in the width of the nex lens cutout. The 4000 was just for image. Was designed to fly 1 5300 4s. Works best weight wise with Nex5n. Can fly 2 4000's with gopro in standard bay.

Includes:

Ritewing esc/motor
cam folding prop/hub
EZ UHF OSD,RX,TX
best antennas you can get for non-tracker setup.
2.4Ghz lawmate vtx with vrx
600 RMRC Fpv cam
Voltage/line filter
CC BEC 10amp
HS645MG servos
5db helical antenna/clover

Red bottom/yellow top.
This has taken over a month to build. everything soldered/heat shrunk/braided/done right.

$1300

#2 TomFlyer Oct 10, 2012 03:48 PM

You may want to partner up with some one with a bigger plane that can fly slower, be more stable and be safer. Something like a Simba Pike Perfect which is close to a 3 meter wing span plane with an electric fuse and motor with a special foam pod for the camera attached to the bottom with skids for safe and soft landings.

#3 IrisAerial Oct 10, 2012 06:05 PM

I really need to stick with helis for what I am doing. Even a larger wing wouldnt fly slow enough to navigate tight courses. These are designed for large open spaces. The weight is only a few ounces heavier with the nex as I am using 1 5300 mah battery instead of my 2 4000 and gopro. From what I hear these things like flying heavy.