RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W)
        Wanted Futaba FG Series Gold Box Radio

#1 RWalker Oct 09, 2012 09:22 AM

Futaba FG Series Gold Box Radio

I'm looking to buy a Futaba FG Series 4 to 7 FG/K series radio in FM to upgrade to 2.4ghz. If you have one you want to let go, please contact me. I am looking for radios in the FG/K series, AM, FM or HAM 50 mhz FM.

#2 sagomon Oct 09, 2012 01:43 PM

there is no difference between the am or fm tx except for the modules.they are interchanable and are either am or fm.if you have a fg series in am all you need is a fm module.if you need the entire tx I have several fm's from 6 ch to 7 ch.feel free to make a reaonable offer and will send pictures.also have the fgh tx for helicopters on fm.

#3 RWalker Oct 09, 2012 03:24 PM

Yes, I just learned that for what I'm doing, it doesn't matter if its AM or FM. I'm after the TX. Please post photos or send them via e-mail.
Thanks!

#4 rusty case Jan 25, 2013 09:42 PM

got one to swap

RWalker, no response so I'll just try a frsky module in it and give it a go myself!
rc

#5 monkey30butt Mar 09, 2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusty case (Post 23932921)
RWalker, no response so I'll just try a frsky module in it and give it a go myself!
rc

Did you ever try this out? And if so, how did it work out?

#6 rusty case Mar 09, 2013 05:54 PM

mb, I did Not!

I'm on a new tack, yet it's not forgotten, and I'm hoping it will fit into the scenario...

I have purchased a flysky 9x with rx included.
and after advise and consideration, I purchased the frsky DHT module and rx because they are just better.

so now, on the list will be to use the flysky module and rx in the futaba FG for a parkflyer.

Plenty in the bucketlist for this summer, if I'm able...

Best
rustycase