RC Groups

RC Groups
    Life, The Universe, and Politics
        Discussion Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates

#1 BE77 Pilot Oct 09, 2012 07:30 AM

Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates

Quote:

Obama's problem, to put it politely, is his looseness with facts. He is the quintessential "sound-bite" president. Truth for him is whatever he chooses it to be, whatever is necessary to turn things in his favor. His self-aggrandizement and arrogance, coupled with a hero-worshiping media, has enabled him to such an extent that it is possible that he no longer believes there is truth other than what he wants it to be. That is his problem, and it has been reinforced for most of his life.

Obama created his own fantasy bubble. He began by inventing history in two so-called autobiographies. Challenging anything in his self-created Alice in Wonderland world brought automatic charges of racism and other attacks from his defenders. After years of living in his bubble, one wonders whether Mr. Obama even knows objectivity or truth. This psychopathology was reinforced by admirers to the extent that Obama has made it a key tool in his political arsenal.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...3_debates.html

#2 Pipemajor Oct 09, 2012 07:34 AM

<yawn>

#3 ENGINETORQUE Oct 09, 2012 07:38 AM

AMERICAN THINKER

that is a truly AWFUL source

#4 Boogie_ Oct 09, 2012 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipemajor (Post 22952421)
<yawn>

I know, it's getting to be old news that Pres Kardashian is going down in a ball of fire.

#5 Boogie_ Oct 09, 2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE (Post 22952442)
AMERICAN THINKER

that is a truly AWFUL source

I agree. It is awful news for those on the left.

#6 ENGINETORQUE Oct 09, 2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boogie_ (Post 22952451)
I agree. It is awful news for those on the left.

Nope, it's a dreadful website - it's full of neocon B/S

In the same way that I'd not use Fox or the Daily Mail as a reference, unless there was no other, American Thinker needs rebadging American 'non' thinker! :p

#7 RumRunner_1492 Oct 09, 2012 07:44 AM

I expect Obama to come out swinging. He has been taking an absolute beating from the last debate and the polls are showing it. He needs to worry that he comes out looking too aggressive and looks fake or rude. He has put himself in a tough spot.

#8 ENGINETORQUE Oct 09, 2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 (Post 22952480)
I expect Obama to come out swinging. He has been taking an absolute beating from the last debate and the polls are showing it. He needs to worry that he comes out looking too aggressive and looks fake or rude. He has put himself in a tough spot.

He has - now remember Ali's 'ropeadope' ;)

#9 RumRunner_1492 Oct 09, 2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE (Post 22952485)
He has - now remember Ali's 'ropeadope' ;)

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. He hasn't come out swinging at all. He has come out looking like a spoiled child which has hurt him even more.

#10 ENGINETORQUE Oct 09, 2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 (Post 22952499)
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. He hasn't come out swinging at all. He has come out looking like a spoiled child which has hurt him even more.

OK - well you'll know soon enough - my interpretation is 'powder dry' syndrome!

#11 RumRunner_1492 Oct 09, 2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE (Post 22952512)
OK - well you'll know soon enough - my interpretation is 'powder dry' syndrome!

If that helps you deal with your man's failure then good for you.

#12 ENGINETORQUE Oct 09, 2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 (Post 22952517)
If that helps you deal with your man's failure then good for you.

YOUR man :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't HAVE 'a man' - have you really been that insular not to know that

Talk about a broken record - sheesh man - READ what I post if you're going to comment on same :censored:

#13 SKYPILEIT Oct 09, 2012 07:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

He has been taking an absolute beating from the last debate and the polls are showing it. He needs to worry that he comes out looking too aggressive and looks fake or rude. He has put himself in a tough spot.

He's put himself in a tough spot alright...after getting spanked by Mitt before 40 million viewers he has to look & sound 'Presidential'.

...but,that's not an easy task without a teleprompter.Imagine..he may have to speak factually.! :rolleyes:

#14 Indiana_Geoff Oct 09, 2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Maybe Obama should insult Romney, set up strawmen to attack and generally avoid his own record and future plans (if he has any) for the next 4 years.

Oh wait, he already tried that.

I am just waiting for Romney to throw out his version of "Stop calling me a liar behind my back. If you have something to say say it here". That will be juicy.

#15 LcJ Oct 09, 2012 07:59 AM

Three Democratic Reasons Mr. Obama will lose:

1. He is a Dumb Ass

2. He is a Half Ass

3. He is a Wise Ass (not in wisdom but in smirky).

And in the end Mr. Obama will be a Chewed Ass.