RC Groups

RC Groups
    Eagle Tree Systems
        Question I did what I could

#1 BladeRex Oct 06, 2012 11:05 PM

I did what I could

OSD Pro Board is not connected. Please connect the OSD and try again.

It his message keeps appearing and I did everything the trouble shooting says, what else can I do!!!!!

It was working fine then all in set it this is what I been getting!!!!

#2 billpa Oct 08, 2012 01:17 PM

Hi, sorry to hear about your issue.

If you connect your OSD Pro to your eLogger, connect the eLogger to USB, and click "Hardware, Firmware Control" in the software, does the Firmware Control page show the OSD and eLogger as connected?

#3 BladeRex Oct 08, 2012 02:10 PM

Yes it does, and now I can't even get the led to flash anymore but I do see the OSD connected to the pc, and it transmit signal to the screen, but the logo reminds there and will not go away,

#4 BladeRex Oct 08, 2012 06:29 PM

ok i got the LED back to work, but pc will not even open it, like if i have not conected the Logger,!!!!!!!!

#5 roballoba Oct 08, 2012 11:55 PM

helping Aisamac

when working on Aisamac's OSD pro, it would not work.

latest beta software loaded to windows 7 64bit pc.

We got the elogger plugged into computer with the firmware to updated to 1.21
the on board led blinks 3 times to indicate it is connected.
with nothing else connected to the elogger, we get live view mode to work showing us battery voltage.

when we plug in the OSD pro to elogger, (without it plugged to computer,) on the pins closest to the usb plug (closest to the label side) I assume this is the bottom, we get video transmission to work. The video passes through, but there is no data on the screen. (plugged to middle pin set, the eagle tree logo is transmitted, but only when connected to computer with usb. plugging OSD into top? pin set does nothing, but I assume this is the GPS spot - label is unclear as to what is top or bottom.

when plugged to usb, the computer flashes msg that USB device is not recognized.
in the eLogger software, the firmware control does not recognize the osd, or any other device.
when we go to live view, the software stated osd is not connected.
when we unplug the osd, the live view works.

it's not happy.

#6 billpa Oct 09, 2012 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

It sounds like you may have the OSD pro connected incorrectly. Please refer to the attached drawing. Is this how you have it connected?

#7 BladeRex Oct 09, 2012 01:19 PM

We connected as the graphic and the screen is black and the OSD caused the eloger to crash the PC,

I really think this is a product that is faulty and needs to be replaced!!

#8 billpa Oct 09, 2012 01:28 PM

Hi, if the PC software is hanging/crashing when connected as above, I agree that there is an issue with the hardware. Please open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com and we will check both the eLogger and OSD Pro, and get the issue sorted for you.

#9 BladeRex Oct 09, 2012 01:30 PM

793773 is being done Man,