RC Groups

RC Groups
    Chit Chat
        Discussion Taking things too seriously!

#1 JamesNeal Oct 05, 2012 03:03 AM

Taking things too seriously!

Hey guyz!

Fairly new to RCG. But reading through this thread, I think a lot of people are taking things too seriously!!! These are foamies we're talking about, not lethal bullets!! Just grab a plane and have a go in the park, lighten up and don't be so serious!

It'll work - I promise! :D

#2 C₄H₁₀ Oct 05, 2012 05:18 AM

Lord help us... Here we go :popcorn:

#3 Scooch Oct 05, 2012 05:47 AM

Oh, here's where the fireworks are. I'll stay and watch.:popcorn:

#4 fastfwd Oct 05, 2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNeal (Post 22917948)
Hey guyz!

Fairly new to RCG. But reading through this thread, I think a lot of people are taking things too seriously!!! These are foamies we're talking about, not lethal bullets!! Just grab a plane and have a go in the park, lighten up and don't be so serious!

It'll work - I promise! :D

sure man whatever you say. But props will cut clean through bone,and even a foam plane will break your bones if it hits you. So yea you just go jump at it in a park,hit some kid and maybe they will let you use the PC in the prison library ..

#5 JamesNeal Oct 05, 2012 07:54 AM

Oh c'mon, prison for a toy plane?! You'd have to be pretty silly to let a prop bite you and even if it did - drink some cement and harden up boyz!!

#6 Logan4169 Oct 05, 2012 08:15 AM

OP didn't mention what plane he was referring to. I hardly think that a Hobbyzone Champ is going to break a bone. Most likely injury is to the pilots pride if he dorks it.

#7 JamesNeal Oct 05, 2012 08:17 AM

Sorry, let's say...uhmmm ohhhh Parkzone Radian!

I reckon if you can't get a handle on one of those...consider taking up stamp collecting. ;)

#8 Logan4169 Oct 05, 2012 08:26 AM

I don't know about that YET. The big brown airplane truck is supposed to drop off a Radian Pro today though!!:D

#9 Rodney Oct 05, 2012 09:15 AM

I've seen for more prop cuts and stitches due to electric planes than I ever have for glow and gas powered planes and I've been in this hobby for some 60 years. For some reason or other, electric flyers seem to be much more careless in watching out for propellers than the old school of flyers are.

#10 Logan4169 Oct 05, 2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodney (Post 22919540)
I've seen for more prop cuts and stitches due to electric planes than I ever have for glow and gas powered planes and I've been in this hobby for some 60 years. For some reason or other, electric flyers seem to be much more careless in watching out for propellers than the old school of flyers are.

Yea the young guys must not have any regard for their digits. OR maybe if you would try to understand the differences then you would know why that might be the case.

#11 Rockin Robbins Oct 05, 2012 09:44 AM

Welcome to the RC Groups troll exhibit. Fascinating, isn't it, but in the interest of preserving their true behavior in the wild, and not making them dependent on reasoning, logical human beings, please......

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...dthetrolls.gif

#12 chucksolo69 Oct 05, 2012 09:44 AM

I gotta ask: "What in the heck is the POINT of this thread?" Sounds like some new member trying to start trouble.

#13 JamesNeal Oct 05, 2012 09:56 AM

The point is to encourage flying and a "have a go" positive attitude. :) :)

Don't get too hung up on the negatives, yo!

#14 chucksolo69 Oct 05, 2012 10:07 AM

I believe most of us have a positive attitude when it comes to flying. But, also, I try to keep it safe too. I think all of us have had an incident now and again when we accidently bumped the throttle stick and the prop started unexpectedly. Yes, you can take a positive, cavalier attitude when flying and NO one is around to bump into, but you should never take that attitude when safety is concerned. No, a HZ Champ probably won't kill anyone, but the spinning prop could still cut you.

#15 JamesNeal Oct 05, 2012 10:22 AM

Cavalier du Ciel!