RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)
        Sold Alula, the gateway drug to DLG

#1 JONBOYLEMON Oct 04, 2012 07:20 PM

Alula, the gateway drug to DLG

3 Attachment(s)
I am looking to sell my beloved Alula. It was the gateway to DLG for me and was enough to get me hooked on throwing my planes from the wingtip.

Its done up the extreme wing method, which means she is just a touch heavier than normal, but she aint gonna break, and she still thermals just fine on the flats.

I would rather not ship, but could be talked into shipping her if you pay the shipping.

I will be at a DLG contest in Arizona in November and could get to someone there who could pack mule it home to you using the DLG underground if you can make the arrangements.

Looking for $95.00 plus shipping. It will be RX ready.
Has JR HS-45HB in the wings.

There is a slight indent on one wing that happened on the maiden. I would recommend that maidens not be done at night............ in the dark........... its hard to see the plane............ Just sayin

The handbook.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1181927...57t4tL9pLAqtfQ

#2 jnjloo Oct 05, 2012 05:00 PM

Where is the DLG contest in AZ you'll be at?

#3 JONBOYLEMON Oct 05, 2012 05:05 PM

Eloy, but I fly into PHX. I would imagine the DLG mule train could get it almost anywhere in Arizona.

#4 crgonzalez08 Oct 10, 2012 12:53 AM

I would like to buy it! I'm in Centerville, usually fly with Arner and I met you at the BSoU, let me know, can pick up any time!

#5 JONBOYLEMON Oct 10, 2012 09:15 AM

I will get it to you somehow real quick. I can get it to Finch tonight and he flies with Arner @ lunch.

#6 target Oct 10, 2012 09:38 AM

HS-45HB's are Hitec servos, I think.

R,
Target

#7 JONBOYLEMON Oct 10, 2012 04:09 PM

Sold for $95.00 to a local. Thanks kids.