RC Groups

RC Groups
    NeuMotors
        Discussion 11xx gearboxes

#1 JoeSantora Sep 28, 2012 11:42 PM

11xx gearboxes
 
Hi Steve! Any updates on the new 6.7to1 gearboxes for your 11xx series you teased us with a while back?

Joe

#2 sneu Oct 02, 2012 12:46 PM

They are shipping on motors now. I believe SUSA has a pretty good collection on the motors with the gear drives attached:)

Steve

#3 JoeSantora Oct 07, 2012 12:06 AM

Nothing with the new gearboxes.

#4 sneu Oct 07, 2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeSantora (Post 22933641)
Nothing with the new gearboxes.

I am pretty sure we sent a bunch in the past few weeks. Give them a call and check--they might not have updated their site with the new versions. If you can't find them in stock you can always order from us or through Castle.

Steve

#5 Gorgonzola Nov 22, 2012 04:44 AM

Is there a difference in weight between the new gearbox and the old 6.7 setup on the 11xx?

Does SUSA stand for Soaring USA? If so, I've not been able to find the new gearbox on their website, nor on the Castle Creations or NeuMotors website either.

#6 sneu Nov 24, 2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonzola (Post 23332963)
Is there a difference in weight between the new gearbox and the old 6.7 setup on the 11xx?

Does SUSA stand for Soaring USA? If so, I've not been able to find the new gearbox on their website, nor on the Castle Creations or NeuMotors website either.

The gear drives weigh just a few grams more than the smaller Maxon 4.4 gear drive with a 4mm shaft. SUSA and Esprit have both been getting 11XX motors with the new P29 gear drive. You will have to contact them for more details of what they have in stock.

The gear drive section on the web site will be updated next week.

Steve

#7 Bro Nov 25, 2012 06:16 PM

P29 Gearboxes
 
Hi,
We do have them our site needs update.
Look for it next week!

Best,
Bob

#8 sneu Nov 27, 2012 12:12 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures of the current gear drives including the P29.

The new P42 drive has helical gears:)

Steve

#9 Gorgonzola Feb 23, 2013 05:47 AM

What's the best way to buy a 1107 1.5Y with the new P29 gearbox? SUSA and Esprit only have the 1110 and 1112 on their sites. Castle Ceations does not have an option for the P29 on their site.

#10 sneu Feb 23, 2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonzola (Post 24223775)
What's the best way to buy a 1107 1.5Y with the new P29 gearbox? SUSA and Esprit only have the 1110 and 1112 on their sites. Castle Ceations does not have an option for the P29 on their site.


If you can't find a retailer with what you want you can order direct. Send a e-mail to Lisa Talia <ltalia@neutronics.com>. Lisa can help you. In the mean time I will have Castle update their web site.


Steve Neu

#11 Gorgonzola Feb 23, 2013 09:39 PM

Thanks Steve

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneu (Post 24225254)
If you can't find a retailer with what you want you can order direct. Send a e-mail to Lisa Talia <ltalia@neutronics.com>. Lisa can help you. In the mean time I will have Castle update their web site.


Steve Neu



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.