RC Groups

RC Groups
    Parkflyers
        Discussion Foamie Gliders

#1 Randy Trotter Sep 27, 2012 01:40 AM

Foamie Gliders

I like the Sky Surfer Plane easy to fly and fun

#2 chucksolo69 Sep 27, 2012 11:19 AM

I have a friend who flies one. He likes it too. I also like the Multiplex EasyStar II and am planning on purchasing one soon.

#3 rtbates Sep 27, 2012 04:34 PM

I also have the ES with brushless option. Nice easy flyer. I also have this MINIMOA and it's a much better flyer.. Read the thread located on rcgroups and FOLLOW the mods.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=14886

#4 Randy Trotter Oct 05, 2012 02:04 AM

Right on guys I just put my new CALYPSO FLYZONE Plane together and I fly maiden flight tomorrow I also have an old crashed Radian that friend gave me so I completely rebuilt it with some homemade beefed up with ideas of my own ,I started out with A Wing Dragon 1 and Skyfly 2 and Wildhawk
I am taking my nephew flying he is 8 yrs old and never done it before at all so i hope he enjoys it

#5 Randy Trotter Oct 05, 2012 02:07 AM

OH yeah the Skysurfer was my first 4 channel next will be 5 ch I live in the Rocky mountains in Alberta Canada a fair amount of wind here but lots of great flying days too

#6 Randy Trotter Oct 05, 2012 02:11 AM

Hi rtbates boys i checked out that MINIMOA Plane and was really impressed it looks fast

#7 Randy Trotter Oct 05, 2012 02:12 AM

Easystar is cool also

#8 rtbates Oct 08, 2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Trotter (Post 22917822)
Hi rtbates boys i checked out that MINIMOA Plane and was really impressed it looks fast

Looks great when flying at ZERO ground speed up HIGH... Then a nice roll and inverted scream toward the ground followed by another roll out and a tight loop just before floating by close to the ground.. Add power, climb and repeat...

replace the wing joiner rod with 6mm STEEL rod bent to the 160 included angle BEFORE attempting...