RC Groups

RC Groups
    Banana Hobby
        Discussion USA-Can I walk in order or do I have to do it online?

#1 RCvertt Sep 20, 2012 04:44 AM

USA-Can I walk in order or do I have to do it online?

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone have a photo of the two transmitters that aren't shown on the web site? Are these the type that you can program by plugging into a computer?

#2 RCvertt Sep 20, 2012 08:11 AM

---------

#3 Sebastian_BHcsr Sep 20, 2012 08:08 PM

Radio Systems

3 Attachment(s)
Hi RCvertt! Our website technician is currently working on getting those photos and descriptions up as soon as possible. In the meantime, please feel free to browse through some of the attached instruction manuals for some of our popular radio systems. Thanks! -Seba

#4 RCvertt Sep 20, 2012 09:22 PM

Hi Sebastian_BHcsr. Thanks for the PDF info. It answered my questions. Looks like you have some nice radios here that I need to consider.

#5 Sebastian_BHcsr Sep 21, 2012 03:39 PM

4CH FMS X-4 Radio

1 Attachment(s)
Hi RCvertt! You are certainly welcome. Before I forget again, yes, orders are to be placed directly on our website.

Attached to this post is a copy of the radio manual that is usually accompanied with our 4CH FMS planes. Please feel free to download a copy for viewing at your leisure. This 4CH FMS X-4 transmitter is a tad smaller than our BlitzRCWorks/Art-Tech transmitters. -Seba

#6 RCvertt Sep 24, 2012 03:45 PM

Thanks for the quick reply (Sebastian_BHcsr). Very helpful in making my decision.

#7 Sebastian_BHcsr Sep 26, 2012 01:32 PM

Hi RCvertt! You are certainly welcome. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thanks! -Seba