RC Groups

RC Groups
    Car Talk
        Discussion Traxxas Rustler, beefed up and looking like a Tractor Puller

#1 Timewarp Sep 18, 2012 03:59 AM

Traxxas Rustler, beefed up and looking like a Tractor Puller

4 Attachment(s)
I know this is nothing super unique but thought I would do a little show and tell anyway so you guys could see what I dub the Rustler Tractor Pull Edition :). I had these extra tires lying around and I just had to throw them on to see what they would look like and wow what a difference. This Rustler looks pretty awesome and to my disbelieve it actually drives pretty good with this combination of Traxxas Grave Digger Monster Tires and TAMIYA TT01ES TT01 ES FORD F150 tires. Below are the pictures.

#2 Jeremy Kamutzki Sep 21, 2012 11:41 AM

lol, looks kinda funny from the side, mostly the front tires. it steers fine as well?

#3 Timewarp Sep 21, 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki (Post 22795865)
lol, looks kinda funny from the side, mostly the front tires. it steers fine as well?

Surprisingly it does, it really blew me away how well it did and if you need traction you'll have plenty of it with these monster tires ;-)

#4 Jeremy Kamutzki Sep 21, 2012 06:53 PM

LOL, yeah! Great for mud! The funniest looking tires I've ever had on any of my cars was on my MERV. I had a set of tires from an original hpi rs4. I never drove it with them because I sold it, but it sure looked funny :p

#5 rustlererad3 Sep 23, 2012 10:52 PM

thats a puller right there did you try doing some pulling yet

#6 Timewarp Sep 24, 2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustlererad3 (Post 22817152)
thats a puller right there did you try doing some pulling yet

no not yet, I have been debating about buying a pulling trailer just to do some pullling, if anything at least it looks cool ;-)

#7 rustlererad3 Sep 26, 2012 10:22 AM

it looks mad cool and i think you should build her to be a true puller man

#8 Timewarp Sep 29, 2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustlererad3 (Post 22839348)
it looks mad cool and i think you should build her to be a true puller man

Thanks bro! I appreciate the support, I just might do that!

#9 rustlererad3 Sep 29, 2012 02:07 PM

do it up i am definitely interested to see how it works out I want to do some pulling with my savage xl