RC Groups

RC Groups
    Skyartec
        Discussion Pls help with getting my Tx for wasp v3 6ch back to default settings.

#1 john7 Sep 14, 2012 10:04 AM

Pls help with getting my Tx for wasp v3 6ch back to default settings.
 
I messed around with my settings then used the default files from the supplied software. Now my pitch is reversed.My tx is a 706 and its for the wasp v3 6ch.
Appreciate any suggestions.

#2 Parkflying Sep 17, 2012 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john7 (Post 22731946)
I messed around with my settings then used the default files from the supplied software. Now my pitch is reversed.My tx is a 706 and its for the wasp v3 6ch.
Appreciate any suggestions.

go to www.skyartec.com in the download section and download the default configuration file for the the WASP V3 CCPM. You then load this into the software; once loaded you must press the write button on the software and make sure that the left silver switch is in the down position.

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com

#3 john7 Sep 17, 2012 06:02 AM

thank you Max
 
Thank you Max.
Tried using files named V3 4ch SKY706 SOP and from the supplied software wasp v3 6ch ,both not doing for me
.Applying throttle ,elevator servo lowers ,
aileron commands are good,
elevator commands all three servos lifts.
I was doing laps around the park alright until I messed with it.
Please bless me with your wise knowledge.

Also no tunes or beeps when connecting battery.
Thanks in advance.

#4 Parkflying Sep 18, 2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john7 (Post 22754253)
Thank you Max.
Tried using files named V3 4ch SKY706 SOP and from the supplied software wasp v3 6ch ,both not doing for me
.Applying throttle ,elevator servo lowers ,
aileron commands are good,
elevator commands all three servos lifts.
I was doing laps around the park alright until I messed with it.
Please bless me with your wise knowledge.

Also no tunes or beeps when connecting battery.
Thanks in advance.

Forget the V3 4Ch file. Reload the WASP V3 6CH.ini file. Make sure left switch is DOWN; make sure button says LINKED; Make sure right switch is UP.. Press the WRITE BUTTON on the software. Disconnect from computer - turn on the Tx and then put battery on helicopter. You should be all set. About the tunes not playing. Maybe you accidently reprogrammed the ESC with the Tx Throttle stick. The ESC can be programmed and changed using the series of beeps and the Tx Throttle Stick.

First thing you have to do is get the correct settings loaded. IS IT POSSIBLE you accidently saved the bad settings into the default V3 6CH file??

Go to skyartec.com and download a new settings file IF the steps above don't work for you

Do NOT try to upgrade your software; do NOT try to load in any other config file other than the correct one for your helicopter

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com

#5 john7 Sep 18, 2012 02:21 AM

Thank you
 
Thanks Max your time and efforts.
I'm back in the park chasing magpies.:D

#6 Parkflying Sep 18, 2012 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john7 (Post 22763129)
Thanks Max your time and efforts.
I'm back in the park chasing magpies.:D

It sounds like you got it working. good news!

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com

#7 john7 Sep 18, 2012 08:10 AM

Yes ,all as normal. I'm sure I took the same procedures as before.
This time it worked.
Made myself a new rule, No beers while fixing heli (attempting to)
.
Thanks Max for your patience with newbies.

Are there any threads for walkera helis 120D02S.
Had a slightly rough landing (on grass),striped main gear,elevator servo grinding.
Not so robust at all. :confused:

#8 Parkflying Sep 20, 2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john7 (Post 22764579)
Yes ,all as normal. I'm sure I took the same procedures as before.
This time it worked.
Made myself a new rule, No beers while fixing heli (attempting to)
.
Thanks Max for your patience with newbies.

Are there any threads for walkera helis 120D02S.
Had a slightly rough landing (on grass),striped main gear,elevator servo grinding.
Not so robust at all. :confused:

My pleasure to help. I am sure there are some threads about the Walkera Products. Try searching for them using the site search tool

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.