RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)
        Sold Manzano laser works short kits

#1 John.G Sep 14, 2012 08:21 AM

Manzano laser works short kits

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1702298
Manzano I-16 and Zero, I picked these up and if I don't sell them thats fine as I might someday build them its just I'm looking at something else. What I have is a Manzano laser works short kits. These are great looking laser cut semi kits that build into great flyers. These are laser cut short kits and not ARFs so you need to build them. I would prefer to trade towards instead of selling
I bought a Reaktor 3D EPP so I don't need another one but am open to other electric plane trades. Thanks, John

#2 stage1 Sep 14, 2012 08:27 AM

I have a Hobbico Skypilot that I have for sale. Would you be interested in trading?

Here is the link.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1724097

Kevin

#3 Batmanwpg Sep 14, 2012 08:58 AM

John
I have the Manzano Sky Raider kit I would swap for the I-16

Barrie

#4 John.G Sep 14, 2012 08:58 AM

Thanks Kevin for the offer but not sure if something like that would get flown by me or if it would just sit in the box. I will give some thought to it though as I do help others learning to fly but I will have to read more about it. John

#5 stage1 Sep 14, 2012 09:12 AM

John,

Let me know. It's just seeting on my bench.
I have flown it with a small lipo and it flew very well.
It would make a good first plane for someone.

Kevin

#6 John.G Sep 14, 2012 09:23 AM

Barrie, I will give that one some thought. My only problem is were I am flying from is a very large paved over flow parking lot with not so plane friendly grass around the sides. But with a big wing I could probable be able to put some micro retracts in there. I will give some thought to that offer. John

#7 John.G Sep 14, 2012 09:27 AM

Kevin, what size LiPo did you run in the Skypilot plane? John

#8 stage1 Sep 14, 2012 09:39 AM

John,

It was an 800 or 1000 mah 3s 30c. I don't have access to it right now. I can check later. I might be willing to include it with the plane.

Kevin