RC Groups

RC Groups
    Non R/C Items (FS/W)
        Sold Vacuum forming machine local sale only - Grass Valley, California

#1 seaphoto Aug 08, 2012 09:05 PM

Vacuum forming machine local sale only - Grass Valley, California

5 Attachment(s)
I have a large industrial vacuum forming machine made by Quality Vacuum Forming Machines of North Hollywood. It's old but works fine. 220 volt unit, wiring replaced with quality oven wiring. Just tested and all heating elements and vacuum work. Cosmetically it is old and has some repairs done so if you are a collector of antique vacuum forming apparatus this is probably not for you.

I got this puppy to get into the boat business but that never worked out. Forming are is 24 x 36 inches. You are welcome to bring some plastic (26 x 38) and try it out.

Once. :)

Due to the size of this unit, I am selling it for pick up only. Grass Valley is about an hour northeast of Sacramento and an hour and a half west of Reno.

Price is $ 500.00 firm. It took me a long time to find this critter, and if you need this type of thing you know that is a very fair price.

Please don't hesitate if you have any questions. I have listed this on my local Craigslist too.

#2 Timecow Dec 31, 2012 11:27 PM

Clearly I am late getting to this, and I couldn't find a listing on craigslist, but just wondering if you still have the machine or nor. I seriously doubt you do, but if by some miracle you still have it, I want it. I'm in Grass valley, so no problems there. Here's to hoping!~

-Tim