RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)
        For Sale Satori C68 much lowered price!

#1 ak79 Aug 06, 2012 09:49 PM

Satori C68 much lowered price!

I will now lower price to 1350.00 shipped without RX or battery. This price is rock bottom, so no low ballers or tire kickers.

This thing is in great shape! Never crashed or dinged.

See this thread for all details-

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=satori

#2 pmccleave Aug 06, 2012 11:05 PM

Don't you just hate when you have an incredible flying plane in great condition and you have to low ball it to sell it just because there are some new toys out there that everyone wants instead. I see way too many really nice planes like this one selling way too cheap. I am plane poor right now or I would be all over this, Deals like this should not take long to sell. Good luck on your sell, hopefully somebody will snap it right up at this price.

See Ya,

Pat

#3 ak79 Aug 07, 2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmccleave (Post 22377054)
Don't you just hate when you have an incredible flying plane in great condition and you have to low ball it to sell it just because there are some new toys out there that everyone wants instead. I see way too many really nice planes like this one selling way too cheap. I am plane poor right now or I would be all over this, Deals like this should not take long to sell. Good luck on your sell, hopefully somebody will snap it right up at this price.

See Ya,

Pat

Pat! if pains me to think I have 2400.00 in this bird plus my build time, and on top of that I have won more trophies with this plane then anything else! Even if I had it for sale for 50.00 someone would offer me 25.00.

I would have loved to keep both my Satori's but I need a more realiable vendor. It's not the planes fault. I love it. Still think it's one of the best on the scene.

#4 AlpineDSacro Aug 07, 2012 02:13 AM

I would give you 1350 all day. you need to take a flight to australia though. shipping makes it too hard

#5 ak79 Aug 07, 2012 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlpineDSacro (Post 22377923)
I would give you 1350 all day. you need to take a flight to australia though. shipping makes it too hard

Anyone going to Oz?? Want to take a carry on?

#6 Hudley Aug 07, 2012 06:45 AM

I should probably have this airframe....PM sent.

Hudley

#7 ak79 Aug 07, 2012 03:56 PM

Plane is sold, if deal falls through I will let you guys know.

Thanks everyone for the interest.