RC Groups

RC Groups
    Life, The Universe, and Politics
        Discussion Kucinich on a roll! Audit the Fed ... Cheerleaders seem to think this is silly

#1 logan5 Jul 24, 2012 07:03 PM

Kucinich on a roll! Audit the Fed ... Cheerleaders seem to think this is silly

Kucinich Stands for 99%, Demands Audit of the Federal Reserve (1 min 42 sec)

#2 WingNut64 Jul 24, 2012 07:06 PM

The Left only wants openness and transparency in matters concerning the opposition.

Sadly, it's a trait shared by both 'sides'...

#3 Yeaman Jul 24, 2012 07:09 PM

Cheerleaders seem to think this is silly ?
Do you have a problem with auditing the fed?

#4 Pipemajor Jul 24, 2012 07:11 PM

Is he unhappy with the way the Fed is currently audited?

Paul wants to abolish the Fed. Let the world's largest, most dynamic economy dial back to 1800's type of money policy in a 21st Century world. :(

#5 Piperpi Jul 24, 2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pipemajor (Post 22256314)

Paul wants to abolish the Fed. Let the world's largest, most dynamic economy dial back to 1800's type of money policy in a 21st Century world. :(

Seems insulting to let bankers do as they please while we are sposed to have representation with power to control the money... OUR money

Where's the stock market headed :confused:

What a waste of potentially good life

This sucks

I don't like the people

I don't like the ignorance

I don't like the wasted time

People hire illegal aliens because the banks cause a shortage of money and lie about it

Why else would people betray their families and nation?

#6 logan5 Jul 24, 2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeaman (Post 22256299)
Cheerleaders seem to think this is silly ?
Do you have a problem with auditing the fed?

I don't have a problem with the Fed being Audited ... but as you can already see ... the Cheerleaders do.

#7 rcposter Jul 24, 2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logan5 (Post 22256385)
I don't have a problem with the Fed being Audited ... but as you can already see ... the Cheerleaders do.

What "cheerleaders?" And what "problem?"

#8 logan5 Jul 24, 2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcposter (Post 22256406)
What "cheerleaders?" And what "problem?"

The cheerleaders for the Government .... Apparently they don't believe any further audit into the Fed is a worthy endeavor ....

#9 Piperpi Jul 24, 2012 08:51 PM

ok,, we need some stock market predictions here

I think there is still an overhang of debt that will be deflationary countering any government stimulus spending..

I've stated many times that my generation was deprived of credit,, mostly have not accumulated wealth and don't look like we will be buying you old people's stocks anytime soon

Even with obama sposedly spending is there enough money to counter the deflationary debt and provide liquidity for trade?

I believe that housing will bottom between now and 2015... that's a long time to wait imo..

Our manufacturing is offshored we are flooded with needy immigrants who don't have work on top of the normal American workers also needing work

I've said it before,,, We never needed cheaper labor that was a lie

It looks like we've been set up imo :eek:

Stock market to crash again?? creating a dire situation as the banks do not do their job.. and our government does not do it's job either...

#10 rcjetpilot Jul 24, 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Congress already has the authority to “step in”… and they don’t so Ron Paul is a crack pot… gold is the not the only measure of “barter” numerics… we’ve had salt, nuts, rocks…etc, the point Is money is a concept of “trade” by proxy… The problem started, going off the gold standard was to let governments “print”.

#11 MtnGoat Jul 24, 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

That sounds like a great idea. We still use other old ideas, like thousands of years old things called wheels, other ancient things called levers, and a lot of that ancient material, iron.

let the world's largest, most dynamic economy go back to sound money which cannot be inflated, a population return to savings which they do not need to play stock market roulette with in order to keep pace with intentional inflation, and a form of money which the govt cannot simply print more of, thus properly constraining it's spending.

Yup, 19th century monetary ideas are looking pretty good, unlike 21st century money which distorts everything it touches.

#12 rcjetpilot Jul 24, 2012 09:01 PM

:)

Most excellent Goat...

#13 logan5 Jul 24, 2012 09:26 PM

Some people actually prefer fiat currency ...

#14 rcjetpilot Jul 24, 2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logan5 (Post 22257441)
Some people actually prefer fiat currency ...

Not at all... but Ron Paul is a nut job... two different issues.

#15 MtnGoat Jul 24, 2012 09:27 PM

a population forced to race inflation, something which never occurred until the Fed. Massive, hugely destructive long recessions of a scope and length never seen..before the Fed, that is. A govt which can spend money by printing it instead of actually having to raise it and keep it's fiscal house in honest order. The destruction of 90%+ of the value of the dollar.

Yup...that old school monetary base is looking pretty smart.