RC Groups

RC Groups
    Fuel Plane Talk
        Video Great Planes Pete n Poke sport .40

#1 seeingeyegod Jul 07, 2012 06:04 PM

Great Planes Pete n Poke sport .40

Got probably the best footage so far of my Pete n Poke doing some flying at OMAS-RC in Banks Oregon. Some of the in air shots are shaky and the end is blurry, Dad was doing the best he could on our crappy camera haha....but there are definitely some good shots in here. I still get the knee cap shivers when flying nitro but am getting a little more comfortable and relaxed every time

PnPJuly6rev2 (2 min 7 sec)

#2 Terry Bolin Aug 04, 2012 05:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I've had one for about 6 years and 4 gallons of fuel. This is one fun airplane! Got good personality!

#3 seeingeyegod Aug 04, 2012 07:51 PM

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I've got maybe 15 flights on mine, engine is giving me trouble at the moment but yeah it's got its own character for sure :)

#4 seeingeyegod Aug 21, 2012 01:08 AM

Had three great flights this weekend, but I totally lost a strut somewhere. I have seen one get loose multiple times in flight and they have always amazingly hung there in the bottom hole until I landed. This time I never saw it come off, it was just gone baby gone. Not sure whether to make a new one or just lose the other too. It does look cool when they are on, but you can only see them when up relatively close anyways and they do nothing structurally.