RC Groups

RC Groups
    Multirotor Talk
        Rant My HT FPV Quadcopter was STOLEN! I have video of the suspect!

#1 daign Jun 03, 2012 03:21 AM

My HT FPV Quadcopter was STOLEN! I have video of the suspect!
 
Stolen Quadcopter. Suspect 1' tall, white beard, yellow shirt, green pants, red hat (0 min 42 sec)


I WANT MY QUAD BACK YOU LITTLE BASTARD!@#%@#

Last seen hovering over my car finishing his business before flying west.

Description: White Santa like Beard, Red Hat, Green Pants, Yellow Shirt, about 1' tall.

:(

#2 malcr001 Jun 03, 2012 06:29 AM

Lolz i thought you were serious.

#3 dutchcommando Jun 03, 2012 09:07 AM

it looks like the purp is taking a dump on your quad to..

#4 wac Jun 03, 2012 09:26 AM

lol... By the way he was flying it looks like he was drunk and probably didn't get far.

You should get that guy outside and make some videos "Revenge of the nome"


WAC

#5 daign Jun 03, 2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchcommando (Post 21787916)
it looks like the purp is taking a dump on your quad to..

I believe it was a gesture to me but I cannot be sure

#6 unfaix Jun 04, 2012 01:31 AM

hahaha dude, I am totally going to do this towards christmas!!

#7 daign Jun 05, 2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfaix (Post 21795348)
hahaha dude, I am totally going to do this towards christmas!!

gnomes have all sorts of purpose in this world.

#8 daign Jun 05, 2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wac (Post 21788036)
lol... By the way he was flying it looks like he was drunk and probably didn't get far.

You should get that guy outside and make some videos "Revenge of the nome"


WAC

The quad had him, and a 6000mah 3s monster on it and I was in in the best state of sobriety to be flying.

They always attack when Im not ready!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.