RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)
        Sold Hexacopter Frame!!!! with extras!!! camera gimbal!!! updated. 160.00 Shipped

#1 tc3wins May 30, 2012 07:49 PM

Hexacopter Frame!!!! with extras!!! camera gimbal!!! updated. 160.00 Shipped

3 Attachment(s)
I have decided to keep the electronics for another future build. I am selling a Xaircraft Hexa Frame Fiberglass version. it has a handfull of flights no crashes or hard landings. I am including the camera gimbal with 2 brandnew servos, one servos is a high torque metal gear the other is a standard servo. I am also including 4 led lights 2 red and 2 blue. and I will also include the power distrbution board. there are also some extra hardware and mounting plates etc.that will be with the frame. I am selling for 160.00 Firm shipped. Please PM with Questions. I accept Paypal. Sorry but I will not ship over seas. it would cost too much. Also no trades.

Right now I only have pics of the completed quad.

#2 HansAuf May 31, 2012 09:20 AM

Good seller and all around great guy. Buy with confidence. He takes great care of his stuff.

#3 tc3wins May 31, 2012 08:06 PM

Thanks. This is a great frame and will be great for someone that wants an AP ship. or it can be built for a sport flyer. was also going to mention that the mounting rods on the bottom of the frame are carbon fiber. the frame looks brand new. will also include a new clear dome cover to the buyer.