RC Groups

RC Groups
    Hoverfly Technologies
        Alert Error 404 on Setup and Firmware Update Clients

#1 AeroVideoUS May 20, 2012 03:31 PM

Error 404 on Setup and Firmware Update Clients

Not sure if the HF guys realize it or not but their software updates don't appear to be available on the server.

Just FYI...

Paul

#2 AeroVideoUS May 20, 2012 05:51 PM

I uninstalled both in anticipation of installing new versions. But now there are no new versions to install and I no longer have the old versions, doah!

Still down...

#3 ThaiskyDigital May 20, 2012 10:46 PM

I do not come to this board for long, just now order Gimbal control
One from Photoship one they need to wait untill begining of June.
From DJI need some few day
From HF few day after order , today the product arrived. But can not download the software due to HF server have some problem.

Oh my God , I do not love to come to this page often.

#4 Adidas4275 May 21, 2012 12:06 AM

Please tell me you guys emailed one of them right.....
I am sure something happened to their server or router. I can't imagine it will be down for long. When they wake up tomorrow they will have figured it out.

Sucks that is cause incovience

#5 hoverben May 21, 2012 12:26 PM

Sorry to be so late to the party on this one, but our client services were down off and on throughout the weekend due to a problem on our host's side.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do immediately to resolve this. We expect that our host company will have it fixed later today, but because the problem is on their end, we have no control over that timeline.

#6 S11D336B May 21, 2012 03:41 PM

All services have been restored. You should be able to download / update now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoverben (Post 21673068)
Sorry to be so late to the party on this one, but our client services were down off and on throughout the weekend due to a problem on our host's side.

Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do immediately to resolve this. We expect that our host company will have it fixed later today, but because the problem is on their end, we have no control over that timeline.

#7 Adidas4275 May 21, 2012 04:38 PM

thanks guys

#8 ThaiskyDigital May 21, 2012 06:48 PM

Thanks, I can get it from last night already.

#9 AeroVideoUS May 21, 2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoverben (Post 21673068)

Ahhh no worries, I had some yard work that needed to get done and since I couldn't play I broke down and did the yard work much to my wife's delight :D

Paul