RC Groups

RC Groups
    Batteries and Chargers
        Cool Color Options for MaxAmps.com Race Edition LiPos

#1 brandonwilcox May 17, 2012 03:32 PM

Color Options for MaxAmps.com Race Edition LiPos

We now offer colored wraps for our Race Edition LiPos. 8 different colors are available at no additional charge. Let me know what you guys think and check them out when you get a chance. Let us know if you want additional colors.

http://www.maxamps.com/

Thanks,

Brandon Wilcox
brandon@maxamps.com

#2 ggcrandall1 May 17, 2012 03:54 PM

Get real. It's a battery, not a fashion statement. Don't you have something better to do with your time?
BTW I use some MaxAmps batteries. But I would rather they lowered the price instead of the useless graphics.

Glen

#3 everydayflyer May 17, 2012 04:10 PM

Best color for LiPolys,chargers,transmitter and other equipment that is going to be used out in the sun is white or silver.

One of my pet peeves has been all of the dark colored LiPoly wraps,charger and transmitter cases.

Just this morning at 10AM in about 70F ambient temperature one of my chargers had its' fan running full force even though I had not even charged a battery on it at that time. Sun was baking it and the metal mostly balck with red trim case was soaking up all that solar heat.

Charles

#4 crusey_aus May 17, 2012 04:52 PM

Ground breaking news

#5 Hance May 17, 2012 08:17 PM

I bet that red wrapper along with the true 150c rating will produce 1.21 giggawatts :D

#6 Oregon Craig May 18, 2012 09:26 AM

975 amperes / 7,215 watts isn't enough to drive the flux capacitor? Looks like Marty is stuck in 1955 until the next generation of brightly colored lipos is released.

At least his mom was still smokin' hot back then. :)

#7 keithy4129 May 20, 2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oregon craig (Post 21647413)
975 amperes / 7,215 watts isn't enough to drive the flux capacitor? Looks like marty is stuck in 1955 until the next generation of brightly colored lipos is released.

At least his mom was still smokin' hot back then. :)

lol!

#8 brandonwilcox May 23, 2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by everydayflyer (Post 21641163)
Best color for LiPolys,chargers,transmitter and other equipment that is going to be used out in the sun is white or silver.

One of my pet peeves has been all of the dark colored LiPoly wraps,charger and transmitter cases.

Just this morning at 10AM in about 70F ambient temperature one of my chargers had its' fan running full force even though I had not even charged a battery on it at that time. Sun was baking it and the metal mostly balck with red trim case was soaking up all that solar heat.

Charles

Our XL line is white. Stay nice and cool when racing in hot weather :)
http://www.maxamps.com/products.php?cat=309