RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)
        For Sale air pac F-16 90mm RTF $300 STEAL chicago only too big to ship! read

#1 sherlockshah May 10, 2012 08:29 PM

air pac F-16 90mm RTF $300 STEAL chicago only too big to ship! read

I have air pac F-16 the kit alone is $300 new, so you know RTF just put your reciever in and Battery and you are good to go. If interested I will post pics. Thanks. FLYS fast and smooth all fiberglass.

#2 Gravity Dodger May 10, 2012 08:54 PM

What scheme and does this plane have retracts?

#3 sherlockshah May 10, 2012 09:03 PM

no retracts, it has the gray paint scheme jolly roger

ITS a great deal, very light set up you can hand launch it. I cant ship it though, it would be too much money because the rudder.

Here is the plane. That was a bad handlaunch LOL
Luckiest Launch Ever! best of all 90mm EDF F-16 airpac (0 min 38 sec)

#4 flyinjrc74 May 10, 2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherlockshah (Post 21579631)
ITS a great deal, very light set up you can hand launch it. I cant ship it though, it would be too much money because the rudder.

Here is the plane. That was a bad handlaunch LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-8tN...eature=related

Skill would be my guess, that damn thing went inverted at one point. I am interested. I would like to see some better pics and could drive for pick-up based on some pics and such. Great recovery!

#5 sherlockshah May 10, 2012 09:21 PM

WILL post pics here

I think im selling to cheap, LOL, oh well I guess you have to give a deal some times. The kit alone is $300 plus than shipping from overseas, motor fan esc wow $300 might be too cheap LOL>

Oh well I opened my mouth so I will stay with the deal.

#6 jsteil1098 May 10, 2012 09:35 PM

me

could i also see some pics of the jet. i am close enough to meet ,jim

#7 sherlockshah May 10, 2012 09:44 PM

YES will post all pics and what is inside the jet tomorrow

I think it has a scorpion motor inside for sure. I will get the details and post them. I

#8 Mattsrcking May 11, 2012 05:31 AM

Your friend said it right," you're so #!/=+? Lucky!" Great recovery! Good luck with the sale. Wish I was closer.

#9 sherlockshah May 12, 2012 08:55 AM

here are the pictures. MY Friend has spent countless hours

5 Attachment(s)
On this jet to make it scale with paint and markings! THIS jet comes unpainted, alot of hours, I mean tons of hours. THE jet can be handlaunched, if you use 65c batteries this will easily go 150mph!!!! Im going to fly it and make a video also put a speed sensor so everyone can see the speed.

IT has a scorpion motor with a 5blade 90mm edf unit. There is a bungee hook on it but as i stated with 65c batteries this has more than 1 to 1 power. I have had alot of pms on the jet, so if someone really wants it PM me a FIRM pick up price offer, has to be north of $300. DID i mention it has thrust lights on it? I dont know how to make them work but i have the module so those white hairs you see in the back are lights.

#10 Steve C May 12, 2012 03:46 PM

Sherlock,
Why are you selling everything? Got a new project?

#11 sherlockshah May 12, 2012 03:56 PM

I have two of them

look behind the bed, there is a blue one. I like the blue one better :)

#12 Jackace Jan 19, 2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherlockshah (Post 21579301)
I have air pac F-16 the kit alone is $300 new, so you know RTF just put your reciever in and Battery and you are good to go. If interested I will post pics. Thanks. FLYS fast and smooth all fiberglass.

Do you still have the F16 for sale? Work in Chicago area. Thanks.