RC Groups

RC Groups
    Electric Heli Talk
        Discussion A2pro Bell429 Scale Helicopter 500 size

#1 Bell429PilotTSV May 07, 2012 10:27 AM

A2pro Bell429 Scale Helicopter 500 size

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I am new to this forum and would like to take a minute to introduce myself.

I am an Aussie from the Banana Bending State (Yep, QLD) The Bell429 is my first scale helicopter and I have had a Multi blade Heli in the past, a few planes and more recently I was into scale boats where I had a 1.3m Luxury Motor Yacht.

My ONLY criticism of the A2pro Bell429 was that I thought that I would have to use some of my modeling skills to build it. All I really need to do was install the landing skid with 8 screws into a fiberglass body, which is very nicely painted and finished. Install the Transmitter and secure it with some Velcro. Charge the battery and Bind the radio. (So Heli is 95% ready out of the box) I got mine from Concept Hobbies.

Here is a Picture. My only real question is what is the maximum battery that will be compilable with an ESC 60 A X H ?

#2 WOS May 07, 2012 12:54 PM

What size Heli is it? what voltage is it?

#3 Bell429PilotTSV May 30, 2012 01:56 AM

I have a couple of 4S batteries li po

They are 4900mAH 25C with burst to 60C. Having a little trouble with getting the solder into the battery terminals, iron does not have enough heat to do the job, hope to rectify by this Friday, which should allow me time to charge for a maden flight this weekend. Have installed an AR 8ch trans. And the French helicopter is able to handle 120deg Swich plate config. With a new DX8, I am hoping that everything binds well together and we atleast achieve a stable hover on Saturday. That is the goal. By the way I think that the output voltage is in the vacinity of 13.8V from memory but I am not 100% sure about this, getting real excited to get this bird in the air.