RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Build Log p report

#1 lessram May 06, 2012 04:36 AM

p report
 
3 Attachment(s)
Here's a little update of my weekend work.

For ailerons, I decided to go with torque rods.
Since I got no response from the question last week, I made them as short as possible.

Additionally, I sanded the turtledeck and began with the much dreaded canopy section. Pieces are cut, laminating will be next.

If you think, something is wrong with the canopy outline, you're right. I just took the rounder canopy of the double seater.

I just hate doing canopies, so I declare the current setup officially as "attempt number 1".

Until next week
Olli


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.