RC Groups

RC Groups
    Motorcycles
        New Product Titanium Sprockets for HOR & GPV-1

#1 Toyranosaur Apr 30, 2012 03:41 PM

Titanium Sprockets for HOR & GPV-1

Hello All,

At last, the Titanium sprockets are done! I only did a handful, they came out beautifully- I even hand-chamferred the edge of each hole, To say 'jewelrylike' is not a stretch. Tested on the lathe to ensure concentricty etc., and the sprockets are an interference fit on the hubs, so these may as well be 1 solid piece. I've done solid 1-pc. hub/sprockets & may do a few of those in the future, but unlikely the Ti's will be offered again- I wish the bike market was larger, I'd really love to just do bike parts all day! They just seem much more interesting than 4-wheeled parts, I don't know why....

So, these can be got for 59.99 ea. shipped anywhere, and I only sqeezed out 13 HOR units & 3 GPV-1 units, so act fast if you decide you want one as the last batch a few years ago blew out QUICK, and that's when you could still get the whole kit for the price of a sprocket. My Paypal address is chris@rogueelementcomponents.com , please make a note what the pmt. is for & these will ship immediately. Cheers all! Chris Cazan REC

#2 Toyranosaur Apr 30, 2012 03:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
These are pics of the 1st batch from a few years back, the new ones are even a bit nicer, I think. Chris

#3 deen247 May 01, 2012 05:25 AM

hey chris they look killer cant wait to get my hands on one have you thought of mking some for the VMX

#4 htmlhuh May 18, 2012 11:40 PM

Are they available? How much? Is the gpv-1 and hor sprocket interchangeable? Have any other sweet parts? Thanks, Timmy

#5 Toyranosaur May 19, 2012 07:41 AM

Lessee here: No on VMX parts as I do not have one :p, yes Ti sprockets are available, only for the HOR as the GPV hubs are different, they are $59.95 shipped, and no other parts on hand at present. (Whew! :) ) Chris REC

#6 Moises Osuna Dec 03, 2012 09:54 PM

Chris do you still have one for the HOR, if so can I order one...?

#7 Toyranosaur Dec 04, 2012 09:23 AM

I do still have a couple of these Mate: They are $59.95 US, includes shipping anywhere. You can send that to my Paypal address, chris@rogueelementcomponents.com and I'll get 'er out to you! Thanks for the interest, Chris REC

#8 SilentHunter Dec 04, 2012 06:25 PM

Thats awesome, I would get but I have the ss swingarm.

We really need a new frame for the HOR, hint hint ;):D

#9 Moises Osuna Dec 05, 2012 10:47 AM

Payment sent Chris!

#10 Moises Osuna Dec 05, 2012 01:31 PM

Silent Hunter, do you have an extra SS Swingarm or want to sell yours...? Let me know!! Thanks!!!

#11 dunc2504 Dec 05, 2012 01:42 PM

See the Atomic swing arm post on this site .

#12 SilentHunter Dec 05, 2012 01:51 PM

Sorry, only have one and I'm using that currently.

We need a SS swingarm that makes a slightly longer wheelbase.