RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W)
        For Sale SKYANGEL F-15 Twin 35mm EDF RC Fighter Jet

#1 www.hobbyb.com Mar 30, 2012 04:41 AM

SKYANGEL F-15 Twin 35mm EDF RC Fighter Jet
 
2 Attachment(s)
It is available at Hobby B now.

http://www.hobbyb.com/all-new-skyang...html?cPath=114

Visit often as we will be updating our list of products frequently.

Thank you for your business.

www.hobbyb.com

#2 porcia83 Mar 30, 2012 07:04 AM

Why don't you become a site sponsor?

#3 inpieces Mar 30, 2012 11:27 AM

I just tried to purchase one on your site that has a banner for "free shipping on orders over 59.99"

But was charged 19.99 for shipping, so I did not complete the order.

Is there a coupon code somewhere?

#4 www.hobbyb.com Mar 31, 2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porcia83 (Post 21185168)
Why don't you become a site sponsor?

We will do that. Thanks for your advice.

#5 www.hobbyb.com Mar 31, 2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inpieces (Post 21187261)
I just tried to purchase one on your site that has a banner for "free shipping on orders over 59.99"

But was charged 19.99 for shipping, so I did not complete the order.

Is there a coupon code somewhere?

Sorry. The banner was there by mistake. It is removed.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hobby B
www.hobbyb.com

#6 pdawg Mar 31, 2012 09:38 AM

But the banner was there. I was waiting to get the coupon code to pull the trigger on the F-15. So instead of honoring the free shipping banner you have just removed the offer altogether?

#7 Joe 1320 Mar 31, 2012 01:46 PM

I had stuff in my cart and couldn't get the shipping to not show so I just gave up and cleared my cart.

#8 porcia83 Mar 31, 2012 02:36 PM

not off to a great start...website is also slooooow

#9 kc135boomer Apr 01, 2012 10:44 PM

Just ordered mine. Fingers crossed...

#10 AL1EN Apr 02, 2012 10:28 AM

i couldn't get free shipping either so i decided not to order.

#11 kc135boomer Apr 02, 2012 01:03 PM

I all ready got a tracking number. Shipping was high but I love the paint scheme and it was a must have for me!

#12 kc135boomer Apr 06, 2012 12:43 PM

Just received mine. Nice looking little jet!

#13 www.hobbyb.com Apr 07, 2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc135boomer (Post 21254944)
Just received mine. Nice looking little jet!

Have fun.

By the way, FMS mini warbird is on sale now.

Hobby B
www.hobbyb.com

#14 pdawg Apr 07, 2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by www.hobbyb.com (Post 21261429)
Have fun.

By the way, FMS mini warbird is on sale now.

Hobby B
www.hobbyb.com

Are you planning to address the fact that your website said free shipping to orders over $59.99 and you've decided not to honor it? Several of us saw the banner ad! Is this the way you plan to do business? Advertise for free on rcgroups and ignore potential customers. Keep it up...you'll be gone as quick as you came!

#15 Mendo Apr 07, 2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdawg (Post 21261832)
Are you planning to address the fact that your website said free shipping to orders over $59.99 and you've decided not to honor it? Several of us saw the banner ad! Is this the way you plan to do business? Advertise for free on rcgroups and ignore potential customers. Keep it up...you'll be gone as quick as you came!

+1 to my fellow Californian, free shipping that costs $20 isnt going to win many over in this business.

Mendo


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 AM.