So a couple weeks ago I ordered a dynatrack g2 Dana 44 rear axle. My rear end was destroyed and I figured an upgrade was in order. I was told it would be 2-3 weeks before it would be delivered. Called today and found out it would be another 3-4 weeks before it was done.
So having no other option and pi$$ed off I had to take apart my rear axle. Not such a big deal but I didn't have any jack stands or a jack. After taking off the rear cover I found my gears intact but my diff housing a little worse for the wear. The bearings are destroyed as well as the axle seal. Now to put it back together tomorrow...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.|