RC Groups

RC Groups
    Radios
        Poll Do you think the people who voted "No Option" have a legitimate argument?

#1 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 01:24 PM

Do you think the people who voted "No Option" have a legitimate argument?

Do you think the people who voted "No Optional Inactivity Alarm" have a legitimate argument for not allowing DX8 owners to decide for themselves if they want the alarm?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1522081

Thanks for participating

VP

#2 richard hanson Mar 28, 2012 01:40 PM

You can't make your own decisions????

#3 creapyd Mar 28, 2012 01:55 PM

Do I think you seriously need to let this one go, and that you are acting like child. YES.

I used to be on your side Pete, but MAN the wheel has been squeaked, the issue is known, it's time to let go or go elsewhere.

#4 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creapyd (Post 21168270)
Do I think you seriously need to let this one go, and that you are acting like child. YES.

I used to be on your side Pete, but MAN the wheel has been squeaked, the issue is known, it's time to let go or go elsewhere.

We are just trying to get certain members to give us a legitimate reason for DX8 owners not being allowed to disable and configure the alarm on their radio as they wish.

VP

#5 grumpy42 Mar 28, 2012 02:48 PM

Oh SNAP!!!

:D:D:D

#6 slipstick Mar 28, 2012 03:14 PM

Let's see, you posted a poll with two options. And now you're trying to claim that selecting one of the options that you chose to offer is in some way not legitimate.

I think your best best is to forget that and post a new poll that only has ONE option. That way you're fairly sure to only see the answers you so obviously need :).

Steve

#7 richard hanson Mar 28, 2012 03:15 PM

Yeh and Flip n Scrud!

#8 MyPonyRocks Mar 28, 2012 03:24 PM

worst poll ever... You're slacking Pete. I only read the thread title and was prepared to vote randomly...

#9 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstick (Post 21168980)
Let's see, you posted a poll with two options. And now you're trying to claim that selecting one of the options that you chose to offer is in some way not legitimate.

I think your best best is to forget that and post a new poll that only has ONE option. That way you're fairly sure to only see the answers you so obviously need :).

Steve

No, their reason (or lack thereof) for voting "No" is not legitimate. Someone compared the "Inactivity Alarm" to "Stop Signs". There is definitely a very good reason to not make stop signs optional.

VP

#10 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyPonyRocks (Post 21169075)
worst poll ever... You're slacking Pete. I only read the thread title and was prepared to vote randomly...

Perhaps, but please dont vote randomly, be truthful.:)

VP

#11 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 03:40 PM

I encourage people who dont have an "On-Topic" argument to refrain from replying. It will only keep the thread at the top. If this thread is truly useless it will fall into obscurity.

VP

#12 pach Mar 28, 2012 04:25 PM

Victory Poll strikes again!!! :D

#13 Dave H. Mar 28, 2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyPonyRocks (Post 21169075)

Heh heh! These days, I just see that user name and want to vote randomly! :D

#14 AndyKunz Mar 28, 2012 04:31 PM

I think VP might be pushing the edge on the title. It is inflammatory and is obviously intended to provoke an emotional response, and it degrades all forum members who disagree with his point of view. I wouldn't be surprised to see if somebody reports him for it.

Andy

#15 Victory Pete Mar 28, 2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyKunz (Post 21169633)
I think VP might be pushing the edge on the title. It is inflammatory and is obviously intended to provoke an emotional response, and it degrades all forum members who disagree with his point of view. I wouldn't be surprised to see if somebody reports him for it.

Andy

It is intended to get some answers for the 70% of DX8 owners who would like to have the option of a "User Configurable" alarm.

VP