RC Groups

RC Groups
    Joe Nall 2012
        Discussion A Special Joe Nall RCG Podcast

#1 Jim T. Graham Mar 26, 2012 01:21 PM

A Special Joe Nall RCG Podcast

1 Attachment(s)
Update - I got an email stating that Pat Hartness wanted to contact me. Pat is the founder of Joe Nall. I PMed SleepyC and told him he either really liked what we did in the podcast about the Nall or he really didn't like it! Right after that the phone rang and it was Mr. Pat himself. Sleepy likened it to the president calling. I was very relieved to find out Mr. Pat had listened to the podcast and really liked it. He said "it really caught the spirit of the event." He also asked if he could put in on the Joe Nall website. I decided to create a "Joe Nall" RCG Podcast with the Joe Nall segment only. I did a some quick editing and sent it off to Pat.
Here it is, the RCG Podcast "Joe Nall" Special!

#2 superbee-rc Mar 26, 2012 07:55 PM

I really enjoyed the podcast. I feel it captures the Joe Nall just the way I enjoy it each year. This will help Nall Newbies get a good understanding of what to expect at the Nall.

#3 Jim T. Graham Mar 26, 2012 08:01 PM

Great!

#4 clpahodges Mar 27, 2012 12:32 PM

Jim:

Great Podcast. This will be my first time going to Joe Nall. I heard several things in the podcast that will be helpful to me.

Bill Hodges
St. Augustine, FL

#5 Jim T. Graham Mar 27, 2012 01:40 PM

We will see you there!

#6 Jim T. Graham Mar 27, 2012 05:05 PM

Update - please check the first post.

JohnWills Mar 28, 2012 04:39 AM

This post is temporarily hidden while JohnWills edits it.

#8 rcflyertim Mar 29, 2012 10:26 PM

Jim and Sleepy - thanks for a great podcast. It was very well done on the joe Nall. As always there are things that could be added but over all ..... job well done!