RC Groups

RC Groups
    Radios
        Help! Graupner MX-16 problem

#1 esbakke Mar 13, 2012 11:59 PM

Graupner MX-16 problem

1 Attachment(s)
I have upgraded the software for my MX-16 tx. I also have updated the receivers and sesors.
Now I do not read data from the vario. I suspect the tx upgrade to have gone wrong. In the vario-imgae, it says "Bat" where it should say "Alt". I am not sure if this indicates the problem ofcourse.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Trust somebody out there can help.

A picture of the display is attached. Looks incorrectly to me.

Espen

#2 Jurgen Heilig Mar 15, 2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esbakke (Post 21028604)
I have upgraded the software for my MX-16 tx. I also have updated the receivers and sesors.
Now I do not read data from the vario. I suspect the tx upgrade to have gone wrong. In the vario-imgae, it says "Bat" where it should say "Alt". I am not sure if this indicates the problem ofcourse.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Trust somebody out there can help.

A picture of the display is attached. Looks incorrectly to me.

Espen

Most likely you have missed an update and now you don't have compatible versions on your system. Update all your components with the latest software and try again.

:) Jürgen

#3 esbakke Mar 28, 2012 07:07 AM

Still "Bat" for "Alt"

I have updated the software for all components, but the tx-display still says "Bat" where it is supposed to say "Alt".

Help!

#4 PHMX Oct 27, 2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esbakke (Post 21165187)
I have updated the software for all components, but the tx-display still says "Bat" where it is supposed to say "Alt".

Help!

In that case you probably should do the update of the transmitter again. Not entirely sure how to solve the Vario issue, but usually you will have to update everything to the same version.