RC Groups

RC Groups
    Racing Boats - Electric
        Discussion electric outboard motor ???

#1 apex190 Mar 05, 2012 12:26 AM

electric outboard motor ???
 
anyone make these,something for a 35inch mono or so

#2 bill34207 Mar 05, 2012 05:41 AM

Out of curiousity... are you running a consulting service and coming here to get your answers? 40 posts to date and 25 of those starting new threads to ask a question.
Do you actually have a 35" mono? Seems like this was one of your 1st threads asking about converting it from gas to electric. How about a Motley Crew for your battery question on it.
Are you an alternate identity for Alpha Twin Spar?

#3 apex190 Mar 05, 2012 10:52 AM

i have a AC model wild thing 43 inch mono, and a 37 inch ac model waveslave,i use to run nitro and a Zenoah ,on the boats, lots of work and messy, thats why i am tried to decide about electrics

#4 F1 madness Mar 05, 2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill34207 (Post 20941324)
Out of curiousity... are you running a consulting service and coming here to get your answers? 40 posts to date and 25 of those starting new threads to ask a question.
Do you actually have a 35" mono? Seems like this was one of your 1st threads asking about converting it from gas to electric. How about a Motley Crew for your battery question on it.
Are you an alternate identity for Alpha Twin Spar?

PMSL Bill

#5 F1 madness Mar 05, 2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apex190 (Post 20940226)
anyone make these,something for a 35inch mono or so

you could use either the Hyperformance bullet drive or the OS leg
there available at kintec racing:D

#6 apex190 Mar 05, 2012 12:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thinking of something like this
http://www.v-eastonline.com/products...Brushless.html
or simular,tring to get the scale look,to copy my boat,planning on paint and such soon

#7 10x8 Mar 05, 2012 07:45 PM

Outboard man here, don't speak much, lol.:)

In answer to your question - no.

7.5 drive or 3.5 custom required. KB, Lawless, O.S., REK, or those built ones from Dr Bondi Square jaw, lol.

Get on it son, we expect photos.

Finest regards
Pete 'Of the south, flooding NSW'

#8 Chinewalker Mar 06, 2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apex190 (Post 20944481)
thinking of something like this
http://www.v-eastonline.com/products...Brushless.html
or simular,tring to get the scale look,to copy my boat,planning on paint and such soon

Is that a V-King or Viking? My short list of project boats to acquire is a Viper. I've got an Evinrude 140 crossflow in pieces to build up for the 15-footer. Love the old 'Streams!

I think the Pro Boat outboard might work on a 35-inch hull...

#9 apex190 Mar 06, 2012 10:00 AM

its a canadian edition ae-21

#10 Chinewalker Mar 06, 2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apex190 (Post 20954239)
its a canadian edition ae-21

Nice - for some reason it looked smaller. I looked closer and see you've got a 225 on it. Makes more sense now...:D

#11 apex190 Mar 06, 2012 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres my new motor thats going on

#12 catchthis Mar 06, 2012 05:20 PM

your swapping out a yami for a mariner?!

#13 apex190 Mar 06, 2012 05:42 PM

hay,need more speed

#14 scorpion1 Mar 06, 2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apex190 (Post 20958162)
heres my new motor thats going on

You may consider an x472 or a Prather s270...................:D

#15 10x8 Mar 06, 2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpion1 (Post 20958501)
You may consider an x472 or a Prather s270...................:D

Or X442, lol...:D

Pete


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.