RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)
        Sold Two (2) Nine Eagles Solo Pro V 4-Channel Fixed Pitch 45 Flybar Coaxial RTF Helis

#1 ShaneXman Feb 25, 2012 02:17 PM

Two (2) Nine Eagles Solo Pro V 4-Channel Fixed Pitch 45 Flybar Coaxial RTF Helis

4 Attachment(s)
As the title states, I am putting two (2) Nine Eagles Solo Pro V (260A) 4-Channel Fixed Pitch 45 Flybar Coaxial 2.4GHz Helis up for sale. I purchased these for my father-in-law, but it turns out they are much more advanced than he wants or needs.

One of these is *BRAND NEW* in box, and has never been touched. Everything as new has not been used or opened, just as it came from the store. You can even see the seal hasn't been broken on the battery holder on the landing gear.

The other was flown for about 5 minutes before it crashed, and now it doesn't fly. I don't know for certain what's wrong with it, and I don't care to figure it out or fix it. I do know this, the tail popped out and looks like it splintered a bit, but I was able to push it back in the tail mount without issue. I also believe the feathering shaft is bent, so a new head probably has to be purchased to make it flyable again.

With that said, you can either fix the second Solo Pro, or use it as a parts heli for the *BRAND NEW* Solo Pro. :)

I purchased these from Hobby King for $120 shipped to my door, and I'm willing to let them go for $SOLD SHIPPED via UPS Ground with tracking confirmation.

PM me or post up if interested. Thanks! :popcorn:

FEATURES:
• Fixed pitch design with 45 flybar for greater stability
• 2.4GHz 4-channel two stick radio, with high and low rates and LCD screen, transmitter can be switched between mode 1 and mode 2
• Motor driven tail rotor
• 1S 3.7V 120mAh LiPo battery, charges through port in battery compartment of transmitter
• Injection molded plastic body with yellow, blue, black and white color scheme

INCLUDES:
• 2x Solo Pro V Nano Helicopter
• 2x 2.4GHz Radio
• 2x 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery
• 2x Four AA Cells
• 2x Screwdriver
• 2x Instruction Manual

SPECS:
• Rotor Diameter: 7.5" (190mm)
• Overall Length: 8.1" (207mm)
• Weight: 0.95oz (27g)

#2 RandomRon Feb 25, 2012 02:31 PM

Good Luck ShaneXman!

#3 ShaneXman Feb 25, 2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomRon (Post 20855708)
Good Luck ShaneXman!

Still available. :D

#4 ShaneXman Feb 26, 2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomRon (Post 20855708)
Good Luck ShaneXman!

*Sale Pending* to RandomRon! :p

-Shane

#5 ShaneXman Mar 09, 2012 10:23 AM

*Sold* to RandomRon! :D

-Shane