RC Groups

RC Groups
    Multirotor Talk
        New Product CopterFrames TwoDee EVO,Now Brushless Convertion Available

#1 ozanozkok Jan 24, 2012 11:14 AM

CopterFrames TwoDee EVO,Now Brushless Convertion Available
 
3 Attachment(s)
Hi

NEW PRODUCT!!

http://copterframes.com/56-large_def...slr-gimbal.jpg

NEW PRODUCT!!

http://copterframes.com/81-large_def...s-pan-axis.jpg

New Product!!

http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...a1-600x200.jpg

NEW PRODUCT!!!

ThreeDee 3.axis module and TwoDee EVO set ready,please check the product page:


http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...ee-600x600.JPG

NEW PRODUCT!!!

TWODEE EVO


We have 20% discounted 3 orders for first 3 :) FINISHED

http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...04-600x600.JPG


TOTALLY NEW!!

G.O. gimbal realised
http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...02-600x600.JPG
Product page




Update!


TwoDee V2 Realised
http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...89-600x600.JPG

Product page

This is our new camera gimbal for small cams like gopro.Extremely rigid and it can stabilize 2 axis.

Works with 2 standart or 1xstandart+1x19gr hitec servo.includes a servo tray adapter for choosing servo setup.its weight is about 90-100gr.(w/o servos)

Copterframes Hexacopter assembly guide ready on this link


I m update this thread with nex5 mount.looking like gopro one and same structure.Additionally if you mount servo and camera tray upside down,it can fit an eos550(t2i) size camera :)

In Turkey,where we are living in Istanbul,wheather condition isn't good for flying with a multirotor but we will take some video shots first shiny day.

http://www.copterframes.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=76

http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...ns-600x600.jpg
http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...03-600x600.JPG

Mounting bracket for different frames
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xYAtuY_g_f...k+mounting.JPG
These are gfk parts of nex5 mount.

#2 Grips Jan 24, 2012 02:32 PM

uh oh.. hopefully this doesn't go the route of the threats that another user received when he built a similar design and tried to market it.

Do you have any raw video of it in operation on the ground and in the air?

#3 SeismicCWave Jan 25, 2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozanozkok (Post 20523594)
hi

This is our new camera gimbal for small cams like gopro.Extremely rigid and it can stabilize 2 axis.

Works with 2 standart or 1xstandart+1x19gr hitec servo.includes a servo tray adapter for choosing servo setup.its weight is about 90-100gr.(w/o servos)

In Turkey,where we are living in Istanbul,wheather condition isn't good for flying with a multirotor but we will take some video shots first shiny day.

http://www.copterframes.com/index.ph...&product_id=73

http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...79-600x600.JPG
http://www.copterframes.com/image/ca...80-600x600.JPG


Very cute! How wide is the camera tray?

#4 ozanozkok Jan 25, 2012 04:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks.
If you assembly servo of the roll axis like this picture,gopro size cam lens can located axis of the roll.But you can assembly the lower trays servo upside-down.Camera lens locates under the roll axis but you can gain approximately 2cm free space.

#5 SeismicCWave Jan 25, 2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozanozkok (Post 20531774)
Thanks.
If you assembly servo of the roll axis like this picture,gopro size cam lens can located axis of the roll.But you can assembly the lower trays servo upside-down.Camera lens locates under the roll axis but you can gain approximately 2cm free space.

If you stretch it out to 120 mm you may be able to fit the Sony NEX 5 on it. That will make the gimbal more popular.

#6 ozanozkok Jan 25, 2012 09:07 PM

oh that is a good idea..i will do it..thank you.

#7 chatch15117 Jan 25, 2012 09:18 PM

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/flyingrob...lticopter.html

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/xaircraft...-shutter-.html

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/flycam-ar...t-2-axis-.html

$140 lol...

#8 Adidas4275 Jan 25, 2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozanozkok (Post 20523594)
hi

This is our new camera gimbal for small cams like gopro.Extremely rigid and it can stabilize 2 axis.

Works with 2 standart or 1xstandart+1x19gr hitec servo.includes a servo tray adapter for choosing servo setup.its weight is about 90-100gr.(w/o servos)

In Turkey,where we are living in Istanbul,wheather condition isn't good for flying with a multirotor but we will take some video shots first shiny day.

http://www.copterframes.com/index.ph...&product_id=73

[IMG]http://www.copterframes.com/image/cache/data/cam%20stabilizer/IMG_7179-600x600.JPG
[IMG]http://www.copterframes.com/image/cache/data/cam%20stabilizer/IMG_7180-600x600.JPG[/]

Looks great

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeismicCWave (Post 20535101)
If you stretch it out to 120 mm you may be able to fit the Sony NEX 5 on it. That will make the gimbal more popular.

Completely agree I would buy today if the nex-5n could fit

this is a stupid post. Nothing at goodluck buy would compare to this. GLB stuff is crap and it works like crap (at least the mounts you posted)

they are all direct drive and would not be smooth at all..

have you even tried a mount on a multicopter :rolleyes:

#9 ozanozkok Jan 25, 2012 09:31 PM

this one u can drive..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7520&viewitem=

this one u cant..
http://www.xenonproject.com/rc-buggi...t-p-14613.html

:)

#10 va3mw Jan 25, 2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozanozkok (Post 20539801)
oh that is a good idea..i will do it..thank you.

I would be interested in a nex5 mount as well.

#11 ozanozkok Jan 25, 2012 09:36 PM

ok people.. i will update my project in 2 days. this cam stabilizer will stretch to 120mm. but i wanna know your ideas for it..any other requests?

#12 Adidas4275 Jan 25, 2012 09:54 PM

3 axis with landing gear :D

but we need onboard video to see if it is smooth... even inside just moving a copter around to see the reaction speed and smoothness.

#13 ozanozkok Jan 25, 2012 10:11 PM

lol! yea we ve a landing gear for cam gimble..but i dont like 3th axis.it is not necessary for a multicopter pilot :D

Landing gear height is 23cm,milled from delrin.it is works on my ap hexa setup. i m using it a cam gimble like this gopro mount.(with a t2i canon)

i will share some video shots but at Turkey/Istanbul it is raining..my daily videos are under at low level light and you cant see vibs and jelos on low level lighted videos couse of shutter timing.When it is shiny i will capture some videos and share them in this thread.

#14 Adidas4275 Jan 25, 2012 10:34 PM

3rd axis is important for spherical shots and smooth panning with a second camera operator.

something I am looking for. but i would setting or smooth 2 axis.

do the mounting rails fit the droidworx landing gear?

#15 jetbootz Jan 25, 2012 11:06 PM

I would also like :

Nex5n size mount
360 degree pan ( needed fro second operator )
LAnding gear.

If you do this Ill buy for sure.
oh and post some video please....... ))


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.