| #1 olgol
||Jan 10, 2012 09:54 AM
East Coast ALES Festival, 17-18 March 2012, Wilson NC
Sorry for duplication, the main event thread will be in the Electric soaring forum,
Please submit your replies in the electric forum thread! This is just an announcement
in case we find more interested pilots that do not visit the electric forum!
Down East Soaring Society is pleased to announce the
1-st annual East Coast ALES Festival!
- Fun fly, open field flying on Friday, March 16
- ALES league tasks with possible modifications on Saturday and Sunday, March 17-18
- Expert ans Sportsman classes, awards to 1,2,3 places in each class
- Lunch included on Saturday and Sunday, on-field dinner possibly on Saturday (extra cost)
- Pilots meeting 8:30am Saturday, flying starts 9:00am Saturday, 8:00am Sunday
- Last round starts no later than 2:00pm on Sunday
- Camping on the field may be possible with special permission
Contest director - Brady Baggs.
Google map of the field: DESS field (Google map)
Click the link above or the map below to get directions to the field from your place!