RC Groups

RC Groups
    Park Flying Model Planes
        Cool Customer Service Excellance

#1 3rd-dem Dec 06, 2011 05:11 AM

Customer Service Excellance

Just have to say my piece about Max and Park RC! This is bar far the most customer oriented operation Iv'e had the pleasure of doing business with. Max has gone out of his way to get information crucial to the successful completion of my "Bird". The EDF jet I ordered got to me quick and safe, any questions were replied to personally and fast! Thanks Max and your people at Park RC Flying for your business ethic!!!! It is a real pleasure!

#2 Parkflying Sep 14, 2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd-dem (Post 20064681)
Just have to say my piece about Max and Park RC! This is bar far the most customer oriented operation Iv'e had the pleasure of doing business with. Max has gone out of his way to get information crucial to the successful completion of my "Bird". The EDF jet I ordered got to me quick and safe, any questions were replied to personally and fast! Thanks Max and your people at Park RC Flying for your business ethic!!!! It is a real pleasure!

We certainly appreciate the kind words. Comments like these give us incentive to work to continue a good customer service and business ethic.

Max
www.parkrmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com