RC Groups

RC Groups
    Engines
        Question Vintage Engines, Vintage Kits, Various Engines and Misc.

#1 kepstang Nov 20, 2011 03:52 PM

Vintage Engines, Vintage Kits, Various Engines and Misc.

I lost my Father several years ago and he had collected several engines, kits and a lot of parts and wood props. He never got into the R/C thing and pretty much flew control line so a majority of these items will not relate to R/C. Is there a site that someone would suggest listing these items in addition to here at RCG?

I hate to get rid of this but I will never use it and am just hanging on. I will continue on with the R/C side of the hobby with my son with the money from the sale.

Thanx in advance!

Ken

#2 dankar04 Nov 20, 2011 04:07 PM

UC items

Send me a list and maybe make an offer. State price and condition. Photos would be great. I fly UC and RC.
Sorry for your loss. Been there myself.
Dan

You can send p/m or email

#3 kepstang Nov 20, 2011 04:27 PM

I have been putting a list together and will have photos soon. Several of the engines are new and never run. Also have some deisel engines like PAW, another Russian make and a couple made in India? Cracked up when I ran upon those.

Thanx for the input.

#4 Jim Thomerson Nov 20, 2011 07:38 PM

I'd be interested in the diesels. I think dankar doesn't care for them.;)

#5 kepstang Nov 20, 2011 09:15 PM

I will try to get a few pics posted tomorrow. I know that the diesels have not been run. The PAWs look like they are better made as the machining is of higher quality but will get you what I can. Have not posted pics here before as I am new but will figure it out or can at least send them direct to your email.

#6 kepstang Nov 21, 2011 08:10 AM

PAW Diesels

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pictures of the PAW diesels. They are both .19s?

#7 kepstang Nov 21, 2011 08:29 AM

Other Diesels

3 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of the other diesels. Russia, India and........... not sure at all.

#8 dankar04 Nov 21, 2011 02:34 PM

Engines

You mentioned kits?? The unkown Diesel with gold coloered head looks like a Russian repo of some kind of 2.5cc engine. Russia made many copies of engines in the 80's. Send me a pm and what you want for it. Some were ok others were poorly made. I do run Diesels but for FF and sport ships. Thank you,Dan :D

#9 Balsabird Nov 24, 2011 10:28 AM

I'd be interested in the PAW .19 DS3.

#10 Clancy Arnold Nov 26, 2011 06:12 PM

To answer te mans first question, try theStunt Hangar forum. It is all Control line flying.

www.stunthangar.com

Post a comment in the general section then list each in the For Sale section at the end of the forum.
Clancy