RC Groups

RC Groups
    Official RCGroups Podcast
        Discussion RCG Podcast #9 - Hitec, 9 Time Funfly Champ, Event Coverage and more!

#1 Jim T. Graham Nov 04, 2011 05:10 PM

RCG Podcast #9 - Hitec, 9 Time Funfly Champ, Event Coverage and more!

1 Attachment(s)
The official RCGroups podcast is out again!
This month I talk to:

SleepyC - from FlyingGiants.com. We go over the JR Indoor, VRC - virtual RC racing on the intrawebs, glow vs. electric and more.

Jerry L. Smith - 9 time funfly champion and good friend. Jerry L. and I talk about philosophies of competition, electric delta wings, and what we are up to as RC pilots.

Shawn Spiker - sales manager at Hitec. Shawn and I talk about the soon to be released updated EasyStar, their new amazing water proof servos, how to update your radio and more!

Jim Bourke - owner of RCGroups. JB and I talk about golf, art, guns, and nude models...and we also talk a little about all the new changes to the site.

Check it out!!

#2 BrotherBloat Nov 07, 2011 05:12 AM

thank you for another episode, friend! Always great to listen to it while working or chilling!

I took the liberty of plugging it on our UK-based blog, as I think every opportunity to advertise this enterprise is worth taking, especially on this side of the Pond, where things are slower than in North America in terms of RC and the amount of 'awesome' produced country-wide:-)

---
BrotherBloat
London RC Project
www.rc-forc3.com

#3 Jim T. Graham Nov 08, 2011 02:58 PM

Thanks for listening an sharing!

#4 RUBNorris Nov 09, 2011 10:23 AM

Oh nice! I'll have to check it out.

#5 doc993 Nov 11, 2011 07:03 PM

Great I listened to the last one a lot. keep it up!:D:popcorn:

#6 PLANEBENDER Nov 17, 2011 11:44 AM

Thanks Guys

Thanks Jim T. and Sleepy for doing this. I really enjoyed heraing words from everyone, Especially J.L.Smith. He's the Man!

Take Care guys and Happy Holidays!

Planebender

#7 Scottmac737 Nov 18, 2011 05:12 PM

Has anybody else had trouble subscribing to the RCG podcasts on their Androids?
I'm using Byond Pod and when I search RCG Podcast it will only bring up a news feed.

#8 pathfinder Nov 20, 2011 09:48 PM

Mr. Smith has always been a class act.I was a NCFFA member.It was lots of fun while it lasted.

#9 Jim T. Graham Nov 21, 2011 02:50 PM

Jerry L. Smith has always been a great friend to me over the years and I will always appreciate it.