RC Groups

RC Groups
    Inland Slope Rebels
        Discussion AMA Show January 6-8

#1 Twinboom Oct 26, 2011 02:33 PM

AMA Show January 6-8
 
Attention all ISR Members,
The AMA show is coming up. Bill and I have taken on setting up the booth, and tearing it down to relieve Carl and Brian from said activities. We have not set a firm time to do that, but it will probably be sometime around noon on Thursday the 5th.

I am hoping that all members will take some portion of the event, and be there to take care of things at the booth. There will be three days we need to man it, Friday through Sunday. If you can check your schedules and post a time you might be able to help out, it would help greatly in the planning of same.

I am almost always there all three days, and am planning on that this time around as well. Let me know when you plan on helping out. We do this once a year, and the Festival every other year, I hope you can make it. Thanks,

Doug Blackburn, nine oh nine-nine six five-six one one five- cell


Friday - Doug, Carl, Brian K.

Saturday - Doug, Carl, Ralph, Richard, Scott Rogers

Sunday - Doug, Bill K., Richard?

#2 Fastfiat Oct 26, 2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinboom (Post 19703056)
Attention all ISR Members,
The AMA show is coming up. Bill and I have taken on setting up the booth, and tearing it down to relieve Carl and Brian from said activities. We have not set a firm time to do that, but it will probably be sometime around noon on Thursday the 5th.

I am hoping that all members will take some portion of the event, and be there to take care of things at the booth. There will be three days we need to man it, Friday through Sunday. If you can check your schedules and post a time you might be able to help out, it would help greatly in the planning of same.

I am almost always there all three days, and am planning on that this time around as well. Let me know when you plan on helping out. We do this once a year, and the Festival every other year, I hope you can make it. Thanks,

Doug Blackburn, nine oh nine-nine six five-six one one five- cell



Friday - Doug

Saturday - Doug

Sunday - Doug





Dang, is it that time already!!!!!!

#3 Carlski Oct 26, 2011 08:38 PM

I will be planning on the usual, Friday and Sunday, although maybe Friday and Sat because it appears that I might not have to tear down the booth this year! Thanks for volunteering to help with the booth Doug and Bill.

#4 Twinboom Oct 27, 2011 09:22 AM

Thanks Carl,
I put you down for Saturday so's you can hang with the wife on Sunday. Thanks again,

Doogie

#5 Twinboom Oct 27, 2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastfiat (Post 19703417)
Dang, is it that time already!!!!!!

Yup!!!!! Hope you can make it Mitch. I am bringing my Lancair, should be painting it this weekend. I may bring my FW190A as a discussion piece for passers by. Later,

Doogie

#6 Carlski Oct 27, 2011 09:40 PM

I am pretty sure between you and Bill, the booth will be full!

#7 Schwemmer Oct 28, 2011 09:46 AM

I plan on being there just not sure what days. Ill know in Dec when my schedule is out.

Sherpa

#8 Twinboom Oct 29, 2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlski (Post 19716104)
I am pretty sure between you and Bill, the booth will be full!

Boo hoo...I need to find a shrink to get over that one............:eek::eek:
I'm on calll this coming week, 1st-8th. I'll be at the November meeting....see you guys then.

Doogie

#9 MicroRotors Oct 30, 2011 11:22 AM

I can be there everyday as well if needed. :)

Just need to figure out how to get all the stuff for the boot, ... and how to get the Dauntless in front of the booth, ... all at the same time!

Bill

#10 Twinboom Oct 30, 2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroRotors (Post 19736897)
I can be there everyday as well if needed. :)

Just need to figure out how to get all the stuff for the boot, ... and how to get the Dauntless in front of the booth, ... all at the same time!

Bill

Bill,
I will call you later after I get back from the Little MOuntain Fun Fly today. I'm thinking I come up to your place, and we bring the Dauntless to my place. We go get the booth equipement at MSN in Corona, go set it up, then come back to my place and take the Dauntless down. What do you think? Seems like the bestw ay to do it time wise, and distance wise. Let me know after you ponder...we have 2 1/2 months to decide. Loking forward to the show this year. I enjoy as Brian stated, " being a chatty jack". Good one Brian!! Some things are just worth remebering, and that staement is one I'll not forget for some reason. Talk to you gents later,

Doug

#11 Carlski Oct 30, 2011 10:05 PM

:confused:
Quote:

Boo hoo...I need to find a shrink to get over that one............
I'm on calll this coming week, 1st-8th. I'll be at the November meeting....see you guys then.

Doogie
I meant with BIG airplanes Doog....

#12 Twinboom Oct 30, 2011 10:12 PM

Good one Carl either way. I knew it was in jest, but I was thinking about our deriers.... haa haa haa. I think theyw ill have to close one of the double doors going to the flight area if Bill's Dauntless is sitting out. It always works out. Talk to you later in the week...

Doug

#13 Carlski Oct 30, 2011 10:24 PM

Yup!

#14 MicroRotors Oct 31, 2011 01:25 PM

Well I can take the Dauntless over to my sisters house a day or two before the show and take it from their. She lives in Rancho Cucamonga.

Same thing in reverse to get her home, ... Whata yeah think Doogie?

Bill

#15 Twinboom Oct 31, 2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MicroRotors (Post 19746759)
Well I can take the Dauntless over to my sisters house a day or two before the show and take it from their. She lives in Rancho Cucamonga.

Same thing in reverse to get her home, ... Whata yeah think Doogie?

Bill

Bill,
HOwever you'd like to handle it. I don't mind coming out, so either way will be fine. Your decision. I think we should set the booth up first, but am flexible on all ends. We'll figure it out before hand. I'll be on the hill the nextw eek, so if you can't get me try my cell. I should be carrying it most of the time whilst up there. 11/1 - 11/8. See you later,



Doug


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.