RC Groups

RC Groups
    USA - District IX
        Discussion Dacono rebels

#1 papabatman Oct 25, 2011 09:36 PM

Dacono rebels

6 Attachment(s)
WEATHER AT LAMA http://www.wunderground.com/weathers...p?ID=KCOFIRES5 http://2bfly.com/tools/ http://www.jj604.com/LiPoTool/
HIGHLANDS RANCH CREW REBELS MORE THEN WELCOME starting a thread for the dacono highlands ranch area some place to share vs hijacking other threads. WARNING EVERY THING YOU SEE ON THIS THREAD IS UNTRUE ALL VIDEOS HAVE BEEN ALTERED TO LOOK SCARIE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME PAID STUNT MAN WHERE USED

ok here are my new paratrooper, and my lighted night drop with chute. my bomb drop is transferable to most of my planes so not limited to just the slow stick. did lots of drops today. lots of fun. only killed him a few times lol lost him once for 30 minutes. the trick is to drop high, and do slow circle around him to watch where he lands

MckenzieBros (4 min 36 sec)

new member CODY-P-CODY
CodyPCody3D (1 min 35 sec)

#2 papabatman Oct 25, 2011 10:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)
easy

#3 Dacono Air Oct 26, 2011 04:16 AM

Sweet!!..our very own thread!. now why didn't I think of that!...I'll have to let the Bro's know bout this.
well lets see, tonight very first heavy snow of the season, spent all evening(morning now) working on the E-Flite Super Cub..she's darn close to being finished...but i keep re-inventing.
I recieved the care package from Hobby Zone yesterday with a new cowl for the e-flite p-51B, a prop reamer, and other odds and ends...still can't belive that the replacement cowl was only 10 bucks me thinks someone err'd on the website..I mean the cowls for all my other stuff seems to run into the 20's.
The fresh snow's got me thinking about floats and ski's...as soon as HZ releases that ICON I'm on it like grease on bacon.
Nice work on the troopers Pappa, which reminds me I really REALLY need to get something that takes photo's!...lets see..hundreds and hundreds of dollars on fpv stuff, airplanes, toys...but just can't seem to get a decent camera...Prioritys!:D

#4 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 08:24 AM

floats, ski's or icon 5 hum got me thinking now too

#5 Dabdavis2 Oct 26, 2011 02:57 PM

New Thread!!

Hey guys...

This is great-A thread for the homeboys. OK so I have been trying to set up my servo channels for the new Beast on the DX7. Almost got it figured out for the ail but have run into a snag with the elev. Not sure if I am missing something or not but when I split the elevator according to Spektrum using the Aux2, it works but I do not get full movement. When I pull the stick the servos move in tandem, as they should. But when I push up, the servo in the elev goes the opp direction but Aux2 servo still moves in the same direction as before. In other words the servo plugged into Aux2 is only getting 1/2 movement in the same direction with the stick in either up or down position.

Weird...

What am I missing-Anybody got any Ideas..?

D

#6 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 03:02 PM

welcome rebel Dabdavis2. i don't have that tx, but maybe you need to adjust your travel throws on aux 2 to be the same. had that happen to me before, and that's how i fixed it

#7 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 03:52 PM

slt10-16.avi (1 min 15 sec)

FMS Mitsubishi A6M Zero 1400mm.AVI (1 min 50 sec)

smoke f4u on board camera (2 min 27 sec)

parkzone corsair snoopy (3 min 11 sec)

parkzone 30ft streamer r/c corsair snoopy (3 min 7 sec)

#8 Dacono Air Oct 26, 2011 07:32 PM

Ahhh..winter once again...ski season!
Parkzone's Ultra Micro J3 Cub on Ski's (3 min 37 sec)

#9 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 08:03 PM

more. that was funny. what else you got.

#10 kddesgin Oct 26, 2011 08:42 PM

More to come lol

Oh we have so many video's lol this is great our own thread freaken awsome TX

Kenny

#11 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 08:44 PM

yes all are's. feel free, you big 18 post poster you

#12 kddesgin Oct 26, 2011 09:19 PM

My P51 NITRO

Too Close!.MOV (0 min 43 sec)

So getting ready to fly my P51 NITRO everything lookd good watch out lol
Just missed the top of my brother's van cleared it like about foot lol

Kenny p.s now im up to 19 ha ha

#13 kddesgin Oct 26, 2011 09:27 PM

Bryan video

Bryan is editing the video with him and My other brother flying the corsair & zero from this last Sunday he will have it up later tonight

Kenny

#14 papabatman Oct 26, 2011 09:45 PM

wholly crap that was funny. the best part is you looking up the planes butt to see if it is a boy or girl. dam prairie dog holes. more please

#15 kddesgin Oct 26, 2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papabatman (Post 19706721)
wholly crap that was funny. the best part is you looking up the planes butt to see if it is a boy or girl. dam prairie dog holes. more please

lol no I smelt somthing looking to see if it :censored: lol :D

Kenny