RC Groups

RC Groups
    Non R/C Items (FS/W)
        For Sale It's back! CLP Motor OIL SALE!!

#1 MrDusanmandic Oct 19, 2011 09:36 AM

It's back! CLP Motor OIL SALE!!

1 Attachment(s)
For the next 5 days I'm offering free shipping on my CLP oil.

$5 shipped or 2 for $10 shipped, or 4 for $20 shipped.

CLP was originally developed for the U.S. Military and proven in the world's most extreme conditions.

CLP is the unquestioned gold standard formula for cleaning, lubricating and protecting. More than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans residue, residue oils, grease, all moving parts while reducing friction and protecting from corrosion.

This stuff is amazing when used on bearings for brushed motors. Every time I crash my quad outside I use this as an "after-run" oil and they look / feel as if brand new. I have people using this as after run oil on their nitro helis / cars and they say it works better than anything they've ever used.

It has a Needle-style applicator that delivers 0.2 ounces of CLP at a time. Pinpoint accuracy to clean, lubricate and prevent rust in hard to reach areas.

As always, credit card through Google Checkout ONLY

#2 Adidas4275 Oct 19, 2011 10:41 PM

i got one with something else that i bought from you, it works great.

ill buy 2 more

#3 David_the_priest Oct 20, 2011 12:32 AM

pm sent

#4 r0beert0 Oct 20, 2011 01:11 AM

Ah yes, CLP I remember this stuff... Worked great at breaking down carbon build-up and lubricated the bolt/carrier on our M16's nicely.

#5 Monstermanhbf Oct 20, 2011 05:28 AM

I'll take 2 if there are any left, PM me your Pay Pal info..

#6 MrDusanmandic Oct 20, 2011 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0beert0 (Post 19642667)
Ah yes, CLP I remember this stuff... Worked great at breaking down carbon build-up and lubricated the bolt/carrier on our M16's nicely.

Yep! We've gotten many positive reviews on it for the M16's.

If you're interested, as a thanks for your service I'll send you some free. Just PM me your address.

~Hooah

#7 MrDusanmandic Oct 20, 2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstermanhbf (Post 19643545)
I'll take 2 if there are any left, PM me your Pay Pal info..

We currently cannot accept direct PayPal money transfers. I stopped doing this due to fraud and PayPal not wanting to do anything about it.

We accept all major credit cards through our Google checkout merchant account. If you have a PayPal credit card, you can use that through it as well.

If you're still interested just PM me your email address and how many you want.

Thanks for your interest

#8 Monstermanhbf Oct 20, 2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDusanmandic (Post 19645328)
We currently cannot accept direct PayPal money transfers. I stopped doing this due to fraud and PayPal not wanting to do anything about it.

We accept all major credit cards through our Google checkout merchant account. If you have a PayPal credit card, you can use that through it as well.

If you're still interested just PM me your email address and how many you want.

Thanks for your interest

Ah ok sorry bro I totally overlooked what payments you took.. :(
PM on the way..

#9 r0beert0 Oct 20, 2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDusanmandic (Post 19645315)
If you're interested, as a thanks for your service I'll send you some free. Just PM me your address.

~Hooah

Outstanding! Thank you for your generous offer!!

Semper Fi
-Ooorah

#10 johnbyrne Oct 20, 2011 06:19 PM

Now that is a class act :)

#11 Steve_O Oct 22, 2011 07:12 AM

I will take two please pm me with the check out link and any other information i may need. I have not used Google checkout merchant before. Thanks.

#12 MrDusanmandic Oct 25, 2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_O (Post 19663542)
I will take two please pm me with the check out link and any other information i may need. I have not used Google checkout merchant before. Thanks.

Steve_O Sorry for the delay in my response, it's been a busy few weeks.

If you wish to purchase any of these just PM me your email address and I'll send you the Google Checkout payment request. It's very easy and straight forward, only takes a minute or so.

Thank you for your interest!

#13 Steve_O Oct 25, 2011 05:12 PM

No problem, i understand how other things can take up you time. PM coming your way.

#14 MrDusanmandic Jul 17, 2012 12:06 PM

Any body interested in a CLP Pen sale? I have some units to let go.