RC Groups

RC Groups
    Large Scale Cars
        Yippee! RC Karts : Who's going to Battlefield RC in Georgia for TERC kart races?

#1 CeriJonston Oct 18, 2011 04:55 PM

RC Karts : Who's going to Battlefield RC in Georgia for TERC kart races?

Jonathan and I are trying to find out whos making the trip to GA. Give a Holla if your if your going to GA!

Ceri and Jonathan

#2 Just_me Oct 18, 2011 07:22 PM

We won't be able to I'll be out of town. The 22nd is a no also. Are you two going? Long drive ahead of you! Pack some munchies and good luck.

Just_Me

#3 bigdonald Oct 18, 2011 08:18 PM

Not I said the fly. I can only take one weekend off from now till Jan 2012. I'll be there on the 5th for practice though.

Big D

#4 rbpracing Oct 19, 2011 10:23 AM

Sorry to far Ceri.

Mitch

#5 RBPRacingKarts Oct 19, 2011 10:57 PM

I wouldn't expect you to Mitch. Its a long drive for you coming from Missouri. You should however pay a visit to Allen down in Carbondale IL, He's got JBs other modified McDonalds kart. He's only 1.5 hours maybe 2 if you drive like your folks still LOL LOL.

Robert

#6 Trekker1990 Oct 20, 2011 10:21 AM

I can make Nov 5th but not the other unless I finish up jobs ahead of plan.

Trek

#7 djskiptonic Oct 20, 2011 05:28 PM

Jess along with his brother, Terry, Steve W, Dale L, and a few others including myself are trying to make it up. We plan on stealing an RV from Brets Dad if all goes to plan. He has to get it tuned up first before we make the trip. Still waiting to here back from his dad. I think Dave and His wife Cindy are heading up if Robert or Todd goes.

JB'

#8 dmonster Oct 21, 2011 10:21 AM

If the weather doesn't warm up soon count me out on everything but indoor racing from this point on!

Dmonster

#9 Team Edge RC Oct 21, 2011 11:41 AM

Sad to say I'm still on the fence myself. I really need to show our support for the local tracks and more so this one as they've been so great! But its a 2 hour drive no matter which way we take or how fast we drive it seems. Plus, we have two party events were hosting and open practice next month here in Alabama. With the cold weather suddenly blowing in, not sure if we'll hold a practice day now with current temps and winds the way they are. Everyone knows from years past the weather this time of year has its drawbacks for turnouts.

#10 Team Edge RC Oct 22, 2011 04:15 PM

Does anyone know anybody who went to Battlefield RC today? Just asking I couldn't make it today due to the large company events we have on our books right now. I know many are ready for indoor.

#11 rbpracing Oct 23, 2011 12:14 PM

Robert wanted me to go down in each of our threads and remind you about practice day down in Alabama on Nov 5th. Let him know if you can make it

Mitch

#12 CeriJonston Oct 23, 2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Edge RC (Post 19666892)
Does anyone know anybody who went to Battlefield RC today? Just asking I couldn't make it today due to the large company events we have on our books right now. I know many are ready for indoor.

We didn't go. Jonathan has to work the 28th and 29th so can't make it to the big one hun. We'll try to make it for the 5th. Whats the word on indoor? We doing ballrooms again or GA this time? If we do one a month the track in Georgia would be ideal but more? I think a ballroom should be used. You agree?

Ceri

#13 HairlessMonkey Oct 24, 2011 02:59 PM

Funny Ceri I was going to email you today an see how you did at the races. But you didn't go I see. I won't be able to make anything until Jan 1 due to work myself so your not the only one..

Hairlessmonkey

#14 CeriJonston Oct 25, 2011 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HairlessMonkey (Post 19683912)
Funny Ceri I was going to email you today an see how you did at the races. But you didn't go I see. I won't be able to make anything until Jan 1 due to work myself so your not the only one..

Hairlessmonkey

No we didn't go hun but we're looking forward to indoor.

Ceri

#15 HairlessMonkey Oct 26, 2011 10:45 AM

Well I couldn't make it. I was curious to hear how things went. I know many who had plans for Nov 29th race until the cool wether rolled in. Your not going right? Last I heard Bud, Harold and LJ are going. I bet they'll back out last minute as always.

Hairlessmonkey