RC Groups

RC Groups
    Racing Boats - Electric
        Yippee! Wonder if it's a boy or girl. Diesel how is things ?

#1 Rusty Old Fart Jul 27, 2011 06:06 AM

Wonder if it's a boy or girl. Diesel how is things ?
 
I remember a short while ago Diesel mention his wife was nearly due to have their first baby. Wonder how everything is going ?

I bet he luvs changing the sh#tty nappies.

#2 F1 madness Jul 27, 2011 06:15 AM

LOL i bet
I remember when my 1st born happiest day of my life.
Hope alls well diesel:D

#3 Rusty Old Fart Jul 27, 2011 06:17 AM

Havin kids is the best thing in life

#4 F1 madness Jul 27, 2011 06:19 AM

I know i got 3 LOL:D

#5 craig_c Jul 27, 2011 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Old Fart (Post 18875639)
Havin kids is the best thing in life

Yep yep yep... A lot in my life hasn't gone real well, but that's OK. I have my daughter and that makes it all alright.

#6 bostong Jul 27, 2011 01:58 PM

yea where is he at, give it a rest already diesel, and give us TEH INFO ON TEH BATTERIES INSTEAD DAMNIT :D kidding :D

All the best

#7 Diesel6401 Jul 27, 2011 07:00 PM

Hey guys. Nice thread :D lol


Well my wife is still pregnant, last friday we had a little scare. She went into pre-term labor and got rushed to the hospital where she was there for 2 days while they stopped the larbor. We just went to the doc yesterday and she is on bedrest until it's time to deliver. She is about 7 1/2 months right now, so a little bit more to go. We are having a boy and decided on the name Camden. We just moved out of our old apartment middle of July and into a house we are renting. Been very busy unpacking boxes and getting the babys room together. Been building cribs and changing stations instead of boats and planes last few weeks. Boating has been on a hold pretty much the whole month with packing, moving, unpacking, doc appt ect... Sorry haven't been around lately, but sure everyone understands. Thanks for caring it means a lot.

#8 Rusty Old Fart Jul 28, 2011 06:04 AM

Sorry Diesel jumpin the gun a little.

Best time of your life buddy enjoy it. Hope everything is all good.

#9 Diesel6401 Jul 28, 2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Old Fart (Post 18884950)
Sorry Diesel jumpin the gun a little.

Best time of your life buddy enjoy it. Hope everything is all good.

No sorry needed, it seems like forever lol. All is just great and thanks for the thread, good to know you guys care.

#10 Rusty Old Fart Jul 29, 2011 03:04 AM

Keep us up to date

#11 F1 madness Jul 29, 2011 04:40 AM

Hey diesel,loads of stress your end then,we moved while my missus was pregnant with our second son,jeee whizz trying to move get everything sorted and work etc its a stressful time,i sometimes look back and wondered how we managed but we did,its the best thing in life but also very stressful,nerve wrecking,exciting,worrying.
But you'll be fine and take each day as it comes and enjoy it as much as poss,you wont regret it
All the best mate
Rgds F1

#12 Diesel6401 Jul 29, 2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Old Fart (Post 18893958)
Keep us up to date

WIll do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by F1 madness (Post 18894217)
Hey diesel,loads of stress your end then,we moved while my missus was pregnant with our second son,jeee whizz trying to move get everything sorted and work etc its a stressful time,i sometimes look back and wondered how we managed but we did,its the best thing in life but also very stressful,nerve wrecking,exciting,worrying.
But you'll be fine and take each day as it comes and enjoy it as much as poss,you wont regret it
All the best mate
Rgds F1

Yes very stressful to say the least, also we are redoing the finances since she had to stop working sooner then we planned for. We are taking it one day at a time, and we will get through with it. Thanks so much for the support.

#13 hotrodder Jul 29, 2011 02:34 PM

Yeb having kids is great... I got three daughters all married.... But wait until you have grankids.... It gets alot better.... Congrats Diesel on your wife being pregnant...

Joe

#14 Diesel6401 Jul 29, 2011 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotrodder (Post 18898225)
Yeb having kids is great... I got three daughters all married.... But wait until you have grankids.... It gets alot better.... Congrats Diesel on your wife being pregnant...

Joe

Grandkids - Wow I haven't even thought that far ahead yet lol....

Thanks for the congrats and support..

#15 maxmekker Jul 30, 2011 04:14 AM

I'm just looking fw to the boy's moving out. :-)

kidding. I have 3 .Girl 5 year old and 2 boy's 10 and 13. And I'll tell ya, they are 3 completly different persons. Blowing my brain the one day,and the greates the next. Glad I'm only 35,and can keep up with them all.

Diesel: GL to you both.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.