RC Groups

RC Groups
    Multi Task F3X
        Discussion New model - Pike Precision F3B / F3F

#1 jojoen Jul 01, 2011 02:03 PM

New model - Pike Precision F3B / F3F
 
Released today. The new Pike Precision is finally there for you to order at your favourite dealer. As always the team has made something special and done something that we can be proud of.
I am still doing small quirks at the website but basically lots of it is now out at:

www.f3j.com

Regards Jojo
www.jojoen.no

http://www.f3j.com/precision/donoval...4_mainhead.jpg

#2 Smurfmacaw Jul 01, 2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojoen (Post 18648679)
Released today. The new Pike Precision is finally there for you to order at your favourite dealer. As always the team has made something special and done something that we can be proud of.
I am still doing small quirks at the website but basically lots of it is now out at:

www.f3j.com

Regards Jojo
www.jojoen.no

http://www.f3j.com/precision/donoval...4_mainhead.jpg

Flight impressions? How does it compare to other top models - Target, FOSA, Freestyler 4, etc?

I'm sure the quality of Samba is there but how does it fly?

cheers

Mike

#3 PDX Slope Pilot Jul 02, 2011 01:12 AM

There is a nice video of it on the webpage Jojo posted.

#4 prondel Jul 02, 2011 04:00 AM

Very impressive design ! the fact to publish all about the design deserves a special mention !

Should be a very good F3F airframe :) !

Pierre

#5 FLY F3B Jul 02, 2011 11:03 AM

Yes, i can't wait. Hey socal boys, we should have one to play with here soon. Stay tuned.

Mike

#6 Smurfmacaw Jul 02, 2011 11:32 AM

Ooooo, I'm jealous! Can't wait to see it.....

#7 F3B Fly Faster Jul 02, 2011 05:30 PM

Where do I find the size dimentions of this model.
Span, Cord etc

Mick

#8 seaspb Jul 02, 2011 10:20 PM

Subscribed..

#9 FLY F3B Jul 03, 2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F3B Fly Faster (Post 18657682)
Where do I find the size dimentions of this model.
Span, Cord etc

Mick

Did you try clicking on the link that Jojo provided in the first post????? Its all there Mick.

Mike

#10 F3B Fly Faster Jul 04, 2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLY F3B (Post 18662769)
Did you try clicking on the link that Jojo provided in the first post????? Its all there Mick.

Mike

I did have another look late last night and a very hard sqint at the small print to read the details.. Thanks Mike.

So what is the lay up on this model.
Single / Double carbon
Spread tow

What info can we source....

#11 dolphin56 Jul 04, 2011 03:04 AM

I see that it was raced at the Slovak Open a week ago,

F3X.SK

I sneeked a couple of pictures on http://willowracing.blogspot.com/

Ian

#12 jojoen Jul 04, 2011 01:33 PM

xxxx

#13 AlpineDSacro Jul 07, 2011 01:54 AM

Subscribed. . Roughly with mks in the wing ballpark $ ?

#14 seaspb Aug 08, 2011 11:12 PM

Updates, flight reviews, detail photos, USA delivery dates?... Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks

#15 seaspb Aug 08, 2011 11:13 PM

...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 PM.