RC Groups

RC Groups
    R/C Blogs
        Discussion Looks like a beautiful 4th of July weekend in NJ

#1 Kenpilot Jul 01, 2011 08:36 AM

Looks like a beautiful 4th of July weekend in NJ

1 Attachment(s)
I'll be working this holiday weekend flying the full scale ride. Hope everyone enjoys the beautiful weather, especially those lucky enough to attend the JCSF Electric Fly-In at Dorbrook tomorrow. Have fun!

#2 vicovaludemero Jul 01, 2011 01:26 PM

This @ Manmouth?

#3 Kenpilot Jul 02, 2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicovaludemero (Post 18648432)
This @ Manmouth?

Not sure what airport this picture was taken. While this is the type of airplane I fly (Sovereign C680), it is a Cessna Aircraft picture they published on a power point presentation in one of their operator conference documents. Thought it was too cool.

Yeah, the boss might not like it too much if we did this...kinda low with no gear down and locked. TAWS going off, "too low-gear" "too low-gear"...

Cool pic though, isnt it?

#4 vicovaludemero Jul 02, 2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenpilot (Post 18653848)
Not sure what airport this picture was taken. While this is the type of airplane I fly (Sovereign C680), it is a Cessna Aircraft picture they published on a power point presentation in one of their operator conference documents. Thought it was too cool.

Yeah, the boss might not like it too much if we did this...kinda low with no gear down and locked. TAWS going off, "too low-gear" "too low-gear"...

Cool pic though, isnt it?

Yeh bitchin betty nags and nags.... but shes there for a reason eh.

That is a cool pic, props to the cameraman too, that would be quite the rush.

I fly full scale too, its been 12 years already come to think of it... just a recreational pilot at his point though. I'm training to fly helis too. :)