RC Groups

RC Groups
    Power Systems
        Rave Castle Creations customer service. WOW!

#1 ombudsman Jun 25, 2011 09:06 AM

Castle Creations customer service. WOW!

For the first time, I had some trouble with a new CC T-Bird esc. I emailed customer support, expecting to wait and wait. Surprise! I got an almost immediate response. Trouble-shooting suggestions were given and used. When trouble-shooting failed to find a problem. CC sent me a new esc which arrived 3 days later. Enclosed was a postage-paid padded envelope in which to return the troubled esc.

Communications, help and response were quick, polite and helpful.

Kudos to Castle Creations!

Dave

#2 byrocat Jun 25, 2011 04:26 PM

I've had a similar experiece with CC several years ago when I managed to heat the ESC to the point where the components slid to the low side. Fortunately, the plane ws on the ground at the time and nothing happened when I throttled up.

I wound up getting a new CC-45 ESC to replace the old one, plus my old bullet connectors (wires cut). No charge.

Bad news is that I haven't had a lot of flying since then and haven't put the new unit into an airplane. Between work and flying Depron, no largish models were built and flown.

#3 pilotpete2 Jun 27, 2011 10:30 AM

+1 on CC service and support:)
Pete

#4 highflier Jun 27, 2011 02:35 PM

CC has always been great at customer support. Makes it worth the consideration of buying the ESC's even if they are not the cheapest!

Highflier

#5 jofo1 Jun 27, 2011 04:52 PM

Me too, nothing but good things to say about CC. Called last week, they answered the phone and my question and got me back in business. Kudos.

#6 rcalldaylong Jun 28, 2011 12:41 AM

I actually called them today and they answered after 2 minutes or so...got my questions answered and I'm happy- what more can you ask for.

#7 blackzrx Jun 28, 2011 02:49 PM

I had an issue with a brand new out of package ICE LITE 50 that fried two new Lipos. They took care of the ESC but couldn't do anything about my Lipos. Kinda sucks that i'm out 2 pricey packs because of a ESC problem.

#8 derdude Jun 28, 2011 03:19 PM

Same here. I called them with some general questions and they were polite and took the time to answer my questions...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcalldaylong (Post 18616807)
I actually called them today and they answered after 2 minutes or so...got my questions answered and I'm happy- what more can you ask for.