RC Groups

RC Groups
    Scale Kit/Scratch Built
        Question Are instructions included if you buy a peter rake short kit from manzano laser works?

#1 Gunnar15 Jun 18, 2011 06:13 PM

Are instructions included if you buy a peter rake short kit from manzano laser works?

Just a quick question Are instructions included if you buy a peter rake short kit from manzano laser works?

Thanks
Gunnar

#2 Pat Lynch Jun 18, 2011 06:17 PM

I'm sure Charlie (manzano) will amswer this but mostly no. This forum has detailed build threads for almost all Manzano models and provides much more information than a simple instruction manual would be able to offer.
And - you can ask questions with on-line version :)

Pat

#3 portablevcb Jun 18, 2011 06:19 PM

Pat is correct. We only have instructions with the full kits.

You can go to the downloads page and you can view the instructions that we have.

charlie

PS For the WACO SRE, Camel and 36" SPAD you can order the short kit and then download the instruction

#4 Onna Vakkation Jun 18, 2011 06:54 PM

The Rake-Manzano build threads are generally much better than printed instructions, that other kit manufacturers have. When I built my Rake M1c, I printed Maltone's build thread out. Other than the cost of ink, the photos were excellent build instructions and reference. You can also hang them up on the build room wall for decoration when you are finished with the build. :D
Bill

#5 trumps Jun 19, 2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onna Vakkation (Post 18535796)
The Rake-Manzano build threads are generally much better than printed instructions, that other kit manufacturers have. When I built my Rake M1c, I printed Maltone's build thread out. Other than the cost of ink, the photos were excellent build instructions and reference. You can also hang them up on the build room wall for decoration when you are finished with the build. :D
Bill

another bonus is the pearls of wisdom offered by us in the peanut gallery along the way. might not be of any use for the actual build, but may offer some light relief as you are busy unsticking your fingers from the airframe after another CA mishap ;)

Craig

#6 PETERRAKE Jun 19, 2011 03:05 AM

Since just about everyone else has beaten me to it, I'll just add that I'm usually lurking about here somewhere, so can add my suggestions should you have any queries. I think I have as much idea as anyone how the models are supposed to go together.

Pete