RC Groups

RC Groups
    Aerial Photography
        Yippee! Check it out - Aerial video of Kayaking and Motocross!!!

#1 wac Jun 17, 2011 07:29 PM

Check it out - Aerial video of Kayaking and Motocross!!!

Hi All,

Went out the other day with Matt the camera man to the Thunder Valley in and one of the many rivers in colorado.. Check out what we got!
Some of the best stuff ive shot and defiantly a blast to do it!!!:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfOEgEvwzA

Thank you for watching
Bill

#2 quailbird Jun 17, 2011 09:37 PM

Now that is cool! You did a great job of filming!

#3 Kyle D. Jun 19, 2011 01:10 AM

Hey Bill, your videos look awesome! i was wondering if you could answer some questions for me because i have always wanted to get into what you are doing.

Does it take two people to film with your hexacopter? one for the FPV flying and one person to control the camera?

I am assuming the camera is stabilized, are you using gyros or something like a fy-20 stabilization system? or is the whole aircraft just stabilized?

does your other helicopter work the same way as far as stabilization and camera control?

I would love to see more pics of your setup if you could point me to a build log you have or you could post some that would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

Kyle

#4 FlyingMcCoy Jun 20, 2011 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle D. (Post 18537944)
Hey Bill, your videos look awesome! i was wondering if you could answer some questions for me because i have always wanted to get into what you are doing.

Does it take two people to film with your hexacopter? one for the FPV flying and one person to control the camera?

I am assuming the camera is stabilized, are you using gyros or something like a fy-20 stabilization system? or is the whole aircraft just stabilized?

does your other helicopter work the same way as far as stabilization and camera control?

I would love to see more pics of your setup if you could point me to a build log you have or you could post some that would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

Kyle

And why the video is removed? :confused: